• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mandalorian merchandise?

Rory607

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen any Mandalorian souvenirs in Disneyland? I’m trying to anticipate what the kids are going to want. We did Galaxy’s Edge at WDW last fall. We built a lightsaber and droid then, so we’ll be skipping those. They love Baby Yoda, so if anything is available I’m sure they would be interested!

I recall seeing a post on social media about Mandalorian merchandise now being available at Disney parks. I mean they'd be out of their minds not to cash in on the madness of The Child.

I recall seeing a post on social media about Mandalorian merchandise now being available at Disney parks. I mean they'd be out of their minds not to cash in on the madness of The Child.
I know, right? I would think it would sell like crazy. We are suckers for Disney plush, so if plush Baby Yoda is available I know we will come home with two!

I think a bunch of stuff was announced this week....but I am not sure when it will be in the parks. When are you going? I saw a mini loungefly backpack that's coming out in April *I think*. I know they have spirit jerseys and t-shirts, socks right now I believe.

I know, right? I would think it would sell like crazy. We are suckers for Disney plush, so if plush Baby Yoda is available I know we will come home with two!
I was really hoping they would modify the super cute yoda plush they sell in GE to make it the child. I would buy that!

I know Build a bear is coming out with a baby yoda plush...

I think a bunch of stuff was announced this week....but I am not sure when it will be in the parks. When are you going? I saw a mini loungefly backpack that's coming out in April *I think*. I know they have spirit jerseys and t-shirts, socks right now I believe.
We will be there at the beginning of April. I would totally buy Baby Yoda socks!

I follow Personal Disneyland shoppers on FB and they have photos of some of the Mando items in the parks...if you want to check it out. I also see tumblers =)

I want The Child loungefly backpack SO BAD!!! It'll give my baby Groot loungefly a run for his money on cuteness.

ShopDisney just released a bunch of new preorder Mandalorian merch but it says that it isn't expected to ship until 6/1/20! I want that child plush now! (Or that it will at least be available in the parks in April).
I can’t believe it’s not coming out until this summer! That’s a bummer. Not that we really need any more stuffed animals in our house😬

I saw a baby yoda sweatshirt last night in the store on main street near the fire house. It had baby yoda on the front and said “The Mandalorian” on the back. It was 70 dollars though. I would guess there are other things as well but haven’t really been looking for that so I’m not sure..

There are adult and kid size clothes. Cups, phone cases .I bought a Tevia tumbler for my niece. It was 39.99

Disney purposely did not have merchandise ready to avoid spoilers before the release of the show. That’s why the only merch now is stuff that could turned around fast like stuff that is printed on shirts, mugs, etc.

That leaves the “fancier” stuff until more mid-year.

I suspect it will be April or May before we see much more than baby yoda t shirts.
I think Disney really dropped the merchandising ball on this one.

It’s like when Frozen came out and they ran out of merchandise by Christmas and didn’t get any Elsa costumes in until June. 🤦‍♀️

OP: We saw Mandalorian merchandise at the parks Wednesday, but it wasn’t anything amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter