Manual Flush toilets / updated locations

cinder-ellah

A Dream is a Wish your heart makes......
I know this has been asked in the past, but wondering if anyone has current info on bathroom locations with manual flush toilets. My dear GD / 5 yrs old is going to Disneyland soon. She is extremely nervous using automatic flush toilets. The noise doesn't bother her, just the unexpected flushing. We try to have post-it notes, stickers, painters tape etc to cover the sensors and know about the bathrooms at the baby / child center at both DLR & DCA (which are great, but not always handy to get to in times of need).
Does any one know if there's an updated list of bathrooms with manual flush toilets.

Haven't seen a manual toilet in a long time. I once saw a thing to put over the sensor that was some sort of plastic clip deal. Maybe look into that? Plastic would be a stronger sensor block than tape or post its.

We take a package of post it notes, or I just use my hand to cover it. :wizard:
Always seems to work... But I understand it's not worth the risk of it not working.... 0.0

Have you tried looking on Amazon or Ebay? It's amazing the things I find on there. lol

Thanks for the tips.
I appreciate it.

Wish I could be a better help. With how common that problem is you think some inventing genius would have already thought up a popular solution. lol We've had really good luck in family restrooms too. My DD used to get terrified of just hearing everyone elses toilets flush and would just not go... But finding a quiet family restroom alwayss seemed to work. It's definitely tough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter