Map of Grand Vista?

Lynnie 2002

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is a map of the Grand Vista so I can try to decide what part of the resort to stay at. We will be going in March. This will be our first time staying of disney property, so I want to make sure everything runs smoothly. Thanks!

Marriott has a Grand Vista - Disney does not - need either more information or maybe an address?

Lynnie2002,

Though this isn't my first time staying off-property, it will be my first at Marriott Grand Vista. I've been checking it out as well. I have not as yet come across a property map. Perhaps if you call the resort, they will mail you one.

From what I've learned, supposedly buildings 80 and 81 are around the main pool and can get noisy. Buildings 97 & 98 are near a second, "quiet" pool. The Marriott website allows you to choose a view based on what floor level you are rather than room views. I don't know if it is something you can change or if you have to book a new reservation to do so.

If you are not trading in via a timeshare, I would suggest rechecking rates for your time period. I originally booked at a supersaver rate and the AAA rate was higher. A few days ago I checked just for fun and was pleasantly surprised to see the AAA rate lower. I rebooked without a problem.

If you do come across a property map online, let me know!

Sharon

thanks mulanmom, If I do come across a map I will let you know. I think I will try to get more info from Marriott. We would like to stay near the main pool but if it is really noisey I'm not so sure. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter