I can see that however I do think it uses some underrated films as well like Princess and the Frog and Hunchback.
I don't mind the use of underrated music and both of those films have that in droves. I just feel like the show almost ignores Disney movies made after the 90s. There's no nostalgic connection to it for me.

And a great big puddle of blood on the ground....!
That part always cracks me up. Even though I clearly can't quote it right.

And the arguments both in favor of and opposed to the Country Bear Jamboree quoting Country Bear Jamboree are a reminder of why this thread can be so much fun at times. And keels, I enjoyed your sports ball recap.

I think we as uber Disney fans think of overrated differently than the general or non-Disney fan. Something like Country Bears or Enchanted Tiki Room is not overrated to them and probably something most of those people don't do unless they happen upon it.

Nah. I knew it was garbage the first time I visited as an adult, before my fandom really set it. My wife and kids (firstimers) didn't like it, either. It’s just not good.

Nah. I knew it was garbage the first time I visited as an adult, before my fandom really set it. My wife and kids (firstimers) didn't like it, either. It’s just not good.
I know this is all in good fun but its all opinions. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean its bad. It wouldn't be around for 60 years if it wasn't good/popular.

I know this is all in good fun but its all opinions. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean its bad. It wouldn't be around for 60 years if it wasn't good/popular.
People like things that aren’t good all the time - like people culting over The Room,

The beauty of Disney is there is something for everyone. There are plenty of things I dislike that others do. Doesn't mean all of those things are "garbage".

I’m happy for anyone who derives any enjoyment out of Tiki Birds, but I’ll never understand the appeal.

I’m happy for anyone who derives any enjoyment out of Tiki Birds, but I’ll never understand the appeal.

I may or may not have a growing collection of fake parrots that I need to test out how they hang on during a half marathon. To the point where Amazon keeps suggesting I buy more....soooooo

I also like the Mexican boat ride better than many headliners. But I'm a rare bird.

Get it??? Bird???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter