Marathon Weekend 2025

If anyone is still needing links open a new browser and click a new register now button. I was able to get a 2 minute link and 15 minute link while I had other pages at 30+ minutes.

I was able to sign up for the 10k for me and the half for my daughter. I’ll remember for next time to post here if I have time left on one of the links. I closed out the other browser once I registered. Although it still showed over an hour left, so it probably wouldn’t have helped anyone. Now I just have to get in better shape so I keep ahead of the balloon ladies! I know I can handle the distance, it’s the speed that’s my problem.

Managed to get in, but I didn't think I would this time. In the past I have been lucky enough to get my registration done in about 20 minutes—including for 2021 that had limited spots due to covid. As in the past, the queue I got in at 8:40 CST, ended up slower than the one I got in at 9AM. The last queue I got in line at 9:05 is still over an hour.

The DM system seems to be working very well for people who can DM, so the solution IMO is that people should make sure they can DM before this begins.

Yep, totally agree. My point was that DisBoards' requirement that users have some history before they can DM exists for a reason. The free-for-all of public links is a mess, though: anybody who can DM, absolutely should!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter