MARCH 2024 W.I.S.H. Thread-🌸Spring 🐣into Health ☘️

Woohoo... yesterday afternoon there was some pretty good weather going on, so after work I got outside for a couple hours doing a bunch of little things, which felt so good. It is stormy outside this morning, so even happier now that I got so much done yesterday.

Woohoo... I've been on the search for a new foundation and think I've found it. Yesterday my order of 'What the Foundation' from Jones Road (Bobbie Brown's new product line) came and of course I immediately put it on. I like the way it applies and sits on the skin... loved putting it on this morning as well, hopefully I'll continue to feel that way about it.

Last edited:
I am woo-hoo that I have gotten on the treadmill for an hour for the last 3 days. Eating hasn't been good since I got my Tagalongs. Only 2 boxes (I used to get a lot more). They are gone now so eating should get better.

Great job on the treadmill! Those girl scout cookies are killers! This year two of my co-workers kids were selling, so I bought 2 boxes from each. I took the 4 boxes home the night before DH and I left on our last trip. My mom gave DS a box of girl scout cookies on Sunday and it made me think about ours. Come to find out, he ate the 4 boxes while we were gone lol! He said they were addictive - I told him that I understood lol!

Woohoo... yesterday afternoon there was some pretty good weather going on, so after work I got outside for a couple hours doing a bunch of little things, which felt so good. It is stormy outside this morning, so even happier now that I got so much done yesterday.

Woohoo... I've been on the search for a new foundation and think I've found it. Yesterday my order of 'What the Foundation' from Jones Road (Bobbie Brown's new product line) came and of course I immediately put it on. I liked the way it applies and sits on the skin... loved putting it on this morning as well, hopefully I'll continue to feel that way about it.

Such an accomplished feeling when you are able to get lots of things checked off of your to-do list! I also love finding new good makeup! I never wore much when I was younger - I still don't wear too much, but I like a good foundation and mascara. I've always just used Loreal foundation, but probably should try other options to see what really works best with my skin.

Whooohoooo my sister is feeling better each day and DH is also feeling a little better. He did half a day of work yesterday and a full day today so that’s good progress for him!

Whooohoooo all my Easter plans are sorting out and I think I will be ready for the big meal and egg hunt here on Sunday!

Whooooohooooo I am able to post on here today without the pop ups!!!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Woowhoo I am done with work for the week and Easter prep starts tomorrow. Not woowhooing I have to shop in the rain but hoping the market won't be too crowded.
Woowhoo DD is up to 10 words she can read/recognize officially. We know of others (most snacks) she can read without a picture but those 10 are from school.
There are other woowhoos related to the weekend but I am nervous if I actually type them something will go wrong...so we'll just leave it at that.

Whooohoooo my sister is feeling better each day and DH is also feeling a little better. He did half a day of work yesterday and a full day today so that’s good progress for him!

Whooohoooo all my Easter plans are sorting out and I think I will be ready for the big meal and egg hunt here on Sunday!

Whooooohooooo I am able to post on here today without the pop ups!!!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

So glad to hear about your sister and DH! I can't believe Easter is almost here!

Woowhoo I am done with work for the week and Easter prep starts tomorrow. Not woowhooing I have to shop in the rain but hoping the market won't be too crowded.
Woowhoo DD is up to 10 words she can read/recognize officially. We know of others (most snacks) she can read without a picture but those 10 are from school.
There are other woowhoos related to the weekend but I am nervous if I actually type them something will go wrong...so we'll just leave it at that.

I still need to get my list together for Easter! It will be here soon!!

That's great about your DD, it's so great to see them accomplish new things!

WOO HOO! This week is nearly over and I have survived a demanding week which began with me feeling awful.

WOO HOO! Having Good Friday off will allow me time to CLEAN and prepare for Easter.

WOO HOO! I have a MUCH needed mani pedi and massage scheduled on Saturday.

WOO HOO! We’re going out for a fancy brunch after church on Easter. It’s my weekend cheat meal of the week and it will be a great one.

WOO HOO! This week is nearly over and I have survived a demanding week which began with me feeling awful.

WOO HOO! Having Good Friday off will allow me time to CLEAN and prepare for Easter.

WOO HOO! I have a MUCH needed mani pedi and massage scheduled on Saturday.

WOO HOO! We’re going out for a fancy brunch after church on Easter. It’s my weekend cheat meal of the week and it will be a great one.

So glad you have almost made it through your tough week and have some great things to look forward to this weekend! We thought about going out for Easter lunch, but my mom really wanted everyone at her house, so my sister and I will take everything to her house, which works out great too!

My mom was our church organist for years, but stepped down a couple of years ago due to just getting harder on her (she just turned 80), but she's playing with our praise team for Easter service on Sunday. She's anticipating being pretty wiped out, so just want to help however we can! I love hearing her play still!

Great job on the treadmill! Those girl scout cookies are killers! This year two of my co-workers kids were selling, so I bought 2 boxes from each. I took the 4 boxes home the night before DH and I left on our last trip. My mom gave DS a box of girl scout cookies on Sunday and it made me think about ours. Come to find out, he ate the 4 boxes while we were gone lol! He said they were addictive - I told him that I understood lol!
This was funny. I actually bought 5 boxes of cookies. DD gets 2 boxes of Tagalongs, I get 2 boxes of Tagalongs and the boys share a box of Thin Mints. I don't like thin mints and DD keeps me in check with her 2 boxes. If I touch them I am in trouble. Those two boxes of mine were gone in 3 days. I have no control with them. I agree they are addictive.
UGH! I still have not shopped for baskets for the kids.
This is awesome!!!!!

Thankful for a smooth trip into the city this morning, even with me "testing" whether or not the street I have been turning on to get to the parking garage is really the best choice. It is, but the "detour" wasn't an issue.

Thankful to have easy access to dental care, and I'll be even more thankful when the appt is over.

Thankful my little town has a healthy arts community and I am able to take artful classes, like the pottery class this evening.

I've been away for a week (3 nights visiting family and 3 at Disney!!) so I'm catching up.

What are you doing for self care today?
We arrived at Disney Sunday, so my self-care was MK fireworks! :teeth:

Welcome to Monday! It's a new week - what's your motivation to make this week great?!?
Stamina! - My motivation was to take in as much as I could in two days and an evening, and for the walking to make up for the extra calories. :laughing:

Topic Tuesday – kitchen appliances / utensils / tools – Does anyone use a specific kitchen appliance / utensil / tool that you find particularly helpful in your healthy living journey?

Or one you have been thinking about getting?
Pretty refillable water bottles to make me want to drink more water!

On this beautiful Easter week, what are you thankful for today?
That the kitties survived their week without us (DH's friend comes in to feed them) and didn't pout long before they cuddled back up to us.

Also, I guess it's time to start thinking about next week - any volunteers?
I can do any week in April, so just put me in after the others have chosen and let me know.

Thankful for being able to host Easter again. And thankful for how different a place we are this Easter as compare to last Easter which was right after when my mom passed and Easter 2020 which *gestures vaguely.*

So great to host meals! My mom still wants to do pretty much all of ours, so I rarely host, but I enjoy it when I get the chance.

I am thankful for a beautiful sunrise on my way into work today.

I'm driving into work during our sunrise time too, but since the time has changed, it really hasn't been the right sky conditions for a pretty sunrise. Looking forward to one!

Thankful for a smooth trip into the city this morning, even with me "testing" whether or not the street I have been turning on to get to the parking garage is really the best choice. It is, but the "detour" wasn't an issue.

Thankful to have easy access to dental care, and I'll be even more thankful when the appt is over.

Thankful my little town has a healthy arts community and I am able to take artful classes, like the pottery class this evening.

Good luck at your appointment! The dentist is definitely not one of my favorite places lol! Our town just started an arts council not too long ago. They do some fun projects - I need to sign up for one and check it out.

I've been away for a week (3 nights visiting family and 3 at Disney!!) so I'm catching up.

We arrived at Disney Sunday, so my self-care was MK fireworks! :teeth:

Stamina! - My motivation was to take in as much as I could in two days and an evening, and for the walking to make up for the extra calories. :laughing:

Pretty refillable water bottles to make me want to drink more water!

That the kitties survived their week without us (DH's friend comes in to feed them) and didn't pout long before they cuddled back up to us.

I can do any week in April, so just put me in after the others have chosen and let me know.

I hope you had a great trip! Self Care Sunday is a perfect day to catch the fireworks!

So glad you have almost made it through your tough week and have some great things to look forward to this weekend! We thought about going out for Easter lunch, but my mom really wanted everyone at her house, so my sister and I will take everything to her house, which works out great too!

My mom was our church organist for years, but stepped down a couple of years ago due to just getting harder on her (she just turned 80), but she's playing with our praise team for Easter service on Sunday. She's anticipating being pretty wiped out, so just want to help however we can! I love hearing her play still!
A graduate of the Yale School of Music, my Grandmother was our church organist and choir director when I was a child. I used to help her put the music and bulletins in the choir folders. My favorite job was putting the hymn numbers in the holders at the front of the church. She was my first choir director, and I learned a lot from her at a young age.

I love it that your Mother can still play the organ, especially on Easter. That is so special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter