MARCH 4th

This has always been a great week for us, we're doing 10 days this time. See ya there!

Bill From PA

First time in 20+ years, first time with DS :banana: ! I think I'm more excited than he is :goodvibes ! Just got our plane tickets, so everythings set - -my thread said 9 months when I set it up, and we're watching it go down, down, down...hope this week is good for us too :teeth: !

We'll also be there 3/3-3/5 - and if Bill is gonna be hangin' around the WS drinking the beverages, we might see you!!!

Now, how the heck am I supposed to work in the meantime???

I've found my thread, the official March goers. :flower: My mom, sister and I are leaving on 3/3. We're driving so we'll be there on Saturday 3/4 and probably hit the parks starting Sunday or Monday. This is our 5th year in a row going at this time. It's nice because there's not a whole lot of people there. I can't wait!!! I've started my countdown calendar and each day has a different saying on it to help increase my excitement. :cheer2: (Like I need it) Maybe I'll see some of you down there! ::MickeyMo

Hey, allaboard, how 'bout those Lions? Enjoy your trip.

Bill From PA

We arrive on 3/3 and will be there until 3/13! Can't wait to get there, it's our DD's first trip (she'll be 21 mos. when we leave) and it's also the first trip for my inlaws from the UK. I've been a planning fool and was lucky enough to find stuff that all of us could do and even some stuff I've never done in all my trips to Disney.

Whee!

So how is it that I spot Dis Board folks? Is it a green ribbon or something like that? (or was that a different board?)

Stitch's Biggest Fan said:
Cannot wait I am a planning fanatic. We have been every year for the last 6 years and it never gets old!!! :banana:
I see your "Stitch's Biggest Fan" !!!! Are you going to Ohana's Character Breakfast with Stitch? We'll be there March 8th. We're staying at Pop from the 7th to the 11th...
CAN"T WAiT!!!!!!

March 4th is the day for us also! We'll be arriving on the 4th (evening) staying until the 14th! :cheer2:

Soooo excited! :banana:

I'm so excited, this was a total last minute trip for us, we just booked it yesterday. My grandmother has never been to Disney, she's 81 and has been battling ovarian cancer for almost 5 years now, she has wanted to go to Disney and hasn't been able to with being so sick with chemo. Well they've taken her off the chemo and she's feeling the best she's felt in years, so it's a bitter sweet trip for us. My mom is her only child, I'm the only grandchild and my daughter is the only great-grandchild, 4 generations of girls, and Disney . . . here we come!!! They have run out of options for her for chemo so this may be the last trip we ever take with her, but I couldn't be more excited to spend this time in Disney with her, what better place to be???? Anyway . . . we'll be there 2/28 - 3/5 staying at Pop Century, so I hope to see some of you down there. :cheer2:

Just decided we needed an adults only trip - comin' in for ESPN the Weekend activities - booked a room at BWV and reserved flights last night - now looking for a towncar to drive us in.
We are spoiling ourselves for a change!

See you on March 2!

We're arriving to Disney on March 4th also. I am soooo excited!! I can't get enough of Disney!!!

Taking my 2 boys for ESPN weekend. Arrive 3/1 and leave 3/5. Alex, my oldest, will turn 16 on March 4. :bday: Nicholas, 11, is upset that he won't be in Disney for his birthday in March. Hmmm, maybe I can talk DH into another trip....Not. I am so excited, I am finding hard to work too. :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter