March Break Week

abbyndrewmom

Mouseketeer
We are taking advantage of the Cdn at par during this years March Break. Anybody go last year during March Break? What were the crowds like? We will be there from the 16-20 we will be spending the first few days in Tallahasse with SIL.

Allison

We are going down March 10-20. This will be our first time going March Break week since I was in high school (1980's) I too would be interested in how the crowds are at that time.

I'm going with 5 yo daughter during March Break too! (well, not really, oly university's March Break, which is on the 3rd and 4th week of February.)

Also taking the at-par opportunity.

How much do you guys end up paying? For 2 adults and 1 child I end up paying CAD$2900 for 6 nights accomodation including air transport and taxes.

We are spending about $2,000 usd. This includes driving from Ontario 3 hotel nights on the roads, gas, Canada at par package 3 nights/4days at the ASMV (this is $850.00 but because I am a TA I get my commission of $85.00 back.), food & souveniers. We are also spending 3 days with SIL in Tallahasse.

Allison

Hi we go every March break to Orlando, I just love it. Last year we found it a little quieter than usual. But Disney parks were still crazy. Use the fast passes they really work. IF you go to Epcot head straight for your fast pass for Fast Track they are usually gone within the first couple of hours of opening. Restaurants are usually busy, best buys are Ponderosas if you are travelling with kids, and they are very family friendly. We will be back again from March 10 to the 24th, 2004. We fly from Syracuse NY we get amazing flight deals and with the exchange even better. Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter