Marie's New Years Resolution~in July

I've never heard of the popcorn coming off like that. Maybe it's because of the constant moisture in those rooms? :confused3

At least you only ate 3 fish sticks! And look at all the goodies you resisted, WAY TO GO!!! :cheer2:

hmmmmmm fishsticks?? :confused3

You did really good! Any green tea??

kimwim8 said:
hmmmmmm fishsticks?? :confused3

You did really good! Any green tea??

No, no green tea yet....I'll stop and get some in the morning. Haven't been doing tooooo terribly bad, but not that great either.
Bad day today....attitude...eating....exercise....you name it, it sucked!!
Got into it w/ the boss first thing this morning....she jumped my butt, and I jumped back! I don't back down very easily, especially when it's not something that I was responsible for. DH is at a ballgame tonight, and a friend of mine came over...we went to Sonic for dinner...no sweet tea, but I did have a half of a Brownie Bite Blizzard.... :cloud9: ....and since dh isn't home and I have company, no exercise. :guilty: I feel like crap. I wish I could go running right now, but it's dark and I don't go out alone after dark.

Anyway, the rest of the week is gonna be pretty much shot as well. I have a friend coming in from out of town tomorrow and Thursday. I also have a photo shoot on Thursday night. I don't know what's on the agenda for Friday yet. I hate to throw this out there, because I know how I am, but I am going to TRY to get up early and go walking in the morning. I know how cranky I am in the mornings..but I will TRY.

Ok...got alot on my mind tonight, so I"m going to go sit and relax for a few minutes.

oh....
b-orange
l-salad w/ lt. italian
d-sonic-everything on the menu except for sweet tea!! :p
s-1/2 brownie blizzard blast
water-64 oz
sweet tea-0

g'nite gang!
marie

Why is the rest of the week shot? You can plan some healthy food for your friend's visit and take something healthy to snack on during your photo shoot. And you CAN get up early to get your walk in! Maybe that will get you out of your morning grumpies...

Great job resisting the sweet tea, pretty soon you won't even miss it anymore. And I'm sure your dentist will be thanking you too...

yesterday ~
b-1/2 english muffin
l-2 pieces rip n dip bread
d- 1/2 slap baby back ribs/cinnamon apples/1 big beer (we went to Smokey Bones for dinner w/ our friend from out of town)
water- 64+ oz
exercise-none....not to mention the fact that it was 104 degrees!!

I have 2 oranges sitting on my desk, and a case of water under it.....why can't i get into the groove of eating healthy? am i that pathetic? :confused3
don't answer that!
Anyway, I have a photo shoot tonight and then I'm gonna visit w/ my friend for a little bit...so, no exercise again tonight....oh, and sorry...I am just NOT a morning person....can't do it....tried...failed. :guilty:
So, today my goal is~
1)64 oz water
2)eat both oranges
3)don't kill anyone~came close yesterday~

still no sweet tea!!! :teeth: hhhhmmmmm.....let's see....what do i want from WDW from Kimwim...... :scratchin OH....dh even noticed that I'm not drinking the tea anymore, so don't worry, i'm not cheating.....after all, he is a ::cop: !!

Have a great day!
marie

kmp1191 said:
still no sweet tea!!! :teeth: hhhhmmmmm.....let's see....what do i want from WDW from Kimwim...... :scratchin

kimwim?? Since when have you been so formal? :confused3 You just keep on going with the NO SWEET TEA and you'll be glad you did!!! You're doing AWESOME already!! It's almost been a whole week!! :banana:

Do the best you can with the food/fruit/water. Keep a cold bottle of water on your desk or near you at home at all times. Then you'll be more prone to sipping constantly. I know about the fruit. Especially oranges. To me, they are work to actually get to the point of eating them. Try grapes or something more portable. That might help.

Hmm, not exactly the healthy meal I had envisioned for you, but it's over and done with and you can eat those oranges and get back on track today! Or tomorrow... :rolleyes1

lovinaz said:
Hmm, not exactly the healthy meal I had envisioned for you, but it's over and done with and you can eat those oranges and get back on track today! Or tomorrow... :rolleyes1

tomorrow....definately tomorrow......

You are doing great with your sweet tea challenge :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

My new favorite afternoon fruit snack is blueberries from the freezer. Fresh blueberries that I put in the freezer, not blueberries from the frozen section of the store. Does that make sense :confused3 ? It is cool on a hot day, and not messy or sqishy. Grapes work too, but I haven't tried that.

Keep the water with you always and you'll naturally sip it. Order water (with a slice of lemon if you want) and it will always be refilled.

:Pinkbounc Just remember how great it was to see the scale go down last week. Use that when you want to over indulge with something.

didn't do TOOOOO terribly bad yesterday......

b-1 orange
l-tuckey sandwich on wheat w/ pepperjack cheese
d-2 malibu rum & cokes ( :cloud9: ) and 3 nachos
water-64 oz
exercise-none

had a no brainer photo shoot last night....didn't exert any energy on it... :confused3 , then went and picked up my friend from IN and went for a drink (or 2) and a bite to eat!! I LOVE Parrot Bay Coconut Rum!! (although the place only had Malibu), anyway, 12 oz glass filled w/ ice and rum, and just enough coke for color....YUMMMMMMMMM!!! The first glass he brought me was 99.5% rum!!! It was soooo goood!!!! Anyway, I didn't overindulge on the food or drink, so I think it was ok!

nothing exciting going on here...I'm on the verge of a major panic attack, but that should pass pretty soon. :crazy:

have a nice day!!
marie

kmp1191 said:
l-tuckey sandwich on wheat w/ pepperjack cheese

nothing exciting going on here...I'm on the verge of a major panic attack, but that should pass pretty soon. :crazy:

What exactly is tuckey?? I may have to try it! :rotfl2:

Take care of yourself girlie. No breakdowns allowed! If you need to talk, you know how to find me. :wave:

Oh, and about the running you mentioned on my journal...don't overdo it - start slow (especially in this heat)! Here's a link to how I worked up to running:

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

Keep us posted!!

Wow, great restraint while eating/drinking out! I also love coconut rum. In fact I love all rum. :rolleyes1 One of my favorite drinks is a flavored rum (mango, pineapple, passion fruit, etc) in some Diet Sprite.

Hope your panic attack never happened...

Way to go on the 2 pound weight loss!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :woohoo: Keep up the good work! Wonder how much of that was related to the sweet tea? :smooth: You are doing great w/ that challenge also! :cool1:

I have been hanging in there w/ you on the sweet tea, but I couldn't resist the beer this week :rolleyes1 That's not on your challenge, but I had said nothing but water or milk for me. I have pretty much given up coffee during the week, but I sure wanted some this morning! It goes along w/ the sweet tea thing because I put Way to much sugar in my coffee.

I think you have been doing pretty good on your eating this week considering all of the company you've had. Just gotta get back on track w/ the exercise. You can do it! :cheer2:

Have a great weekend! :sunny:

Anything goes with rum in my book! Parrot Bay is great.

WTG with the food restraint when you went out too! :thumbsup2

Hope your having a nice weekend.

So yesterday was MY KIND OF DAY!! I did the stuff that I needed to do, and wanted to do!! No, it wasn't laying by the pool, or going shopping. I got up, ate b-fast, did the morning routine, (teeth, face, clipped the hair) and went outside and trimmed the bushes out front, clipped the roses back, weeded the front flower beds, and turned up the mulch!! :cloud9: Man, you want to talk about RELAXING!!! I love doing that kind of stuff!!! What was even cooler about it...I brought Gunner (dog) out there with me and he just laid in the grass. I didn't even have to hold his leash or tie him up...he was just content to lie there and watch me! :cloud9: After that, I came in, TOTALLY cleaned DD's room, and then I started on the attic! I started bringing boxes of clothes down, if it was fall clothes, or clothes for DD for next year, then I put them in one area, if it was garage sale clothes, I priced them, folded them and put them in a box. ok...you have to understand..my daughter is the youngest of 5 girls. My sisters send me the hand me downs....2 or three boxes at a time!!! IT"S GREAT!!! I really only have to buy DD socks, shoes, and panties!!! Some of the stuff they send still has the tags on them!!! Anyway, I went and got some of those Space Bags (suck the air out and they flatten out) (pretty frickin cool!!! :smooth: ) and, SO FAR, I've filled up 4 large bags, (dd clothes)and one Jumbo (several blankets)
and 6 big boxes of garage sale clothes!! AND I'M NOT DONE!!! I'll start up again here in a few minutes when DH & the kids get up. Ya know.....I love getting stuff organized! I'm going to order some more of those bags on e-bay today....they are pretty cool!! Might just give them as Christmas gifts this year!!! :lmao:
(my dog needs hands right now...he's trying to reach his rope bone and can't.....of course he's on his back rolling around...d@mn dog)
so!
b-sm bowl frosted flakes
l-orange
d-cheeseburger on the grill w/ 5 fries
water-60 oz (pretty good for me on a weekend!)
1/2 margurita...little too strong.
exercise-no running, but 442 trips up and down the steps

I'm going to go get out of my pj's and take the dog for a walk, then when dh gets up, we're going to start running...TODAY!!!
(DON'T YA LOVE IT WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN A GOOD MOOD!!! :sunny: )

have a great day!!
marie

just to make this post a little bit longer, I'm adding in some pictures of Gunner. Not only do my kids play in the sprinkler, so does the dog!!

oh man this feels good...it's hot out here.....
0ab5f420.jpg

wonder if i jump high enough if i can catch it!!
de5d0196.jpg

what was that noise?? UH OH....BUSTED!!!
Pierce172.jpg

kmp1191 said:

What the @&^$%#???? Isn't that the point of a margarita? Besides, if the 1st half is too strong, you don't care what the second half tastes like! :rotfl:

Love the pix of the dog, he really does look busted in the last shot!

I'm so glad you got all of your stuff done that you wanted to. YIPPEE!! Those kind of days really boost your mood and it shows. How did your run go?

I read this and knew Amy would have something to say about it.
lovinaz said:
What the @&^$%#???? Isn't that the point of a margarita? Besides, if the 1st half is too strong, you don't care what the second half tastes like! :rotfl:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Sounds like your day was awesome. I love days like that. It is so satisfying to have visible evidence of all your work with a neat yard and cleaned out rooms and attic. Space bags are very cool. Between sisters/cousins/friends DD3 also has tons of handmedowns. It is great! You wanna clean out my stuff too? It could really use it.

Love the Gunner pic's!

I'm so glad you had a great day!! I love getting a lot accomplished - it's such a great feeling.

My attic is ready for you...whenever you have the time :rotfl: !

1/2 margarita is good for you, it's when you have 1/2 a pitcher...that's when you get in trouble!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter