Marion's DISign REQUESTS - Please read post #1 rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marion I love your stroller tags but I am looking for something that I did not see. If you would be willing would you please create it for me? What I am looking for is one like License-RobinHood1.jpg but that has both Robin Hood and Little John, if not then I would still love License-RobinHood1.jpg but ask that you put "This is how we roll" in the spot that has "Where Dreams Come True" and put the name Ames in for Fox and the date is September 2011.

If you would also be willing would you please make License-Fab6.jpg for my sisters family who will be traveling with us as well. The name is Gemmell and the date is also September 2011.

Thank you!

License-RobinHood2.jpg

Thank you so much for the stroller tags! I really appreciate you making the one with Little John on it as well (he is DS #2's favorite.) Also thanks for the stroller tag for my Sister she will be thrilled :)

I just Love your talent! We are having a grand gathering in Sept 2011 for our family with a total of 11 people. I would to have 11LivingTheDream1a.jpg
done with

Rick (M)
Kim (F)
Abby (F)
Vincent (M)
Giovanna (F)
Peter (M)
Amy (F)
Maryellen (F)
Kayla (F)
Dominic (M)
Anthony (M)

Esposito Grand Gathering 2011

and also License plate License-Fab6.jpg with " Esposito "

I hope I filled the form out correctly.
Thanks again and excited to see the finished product:banana:
Kim

Thank you so much for designing for us!
I have a special request. We are adding a new family member to our vacation at the last minute and need a design for him. Would you be able to do the following ASAP?

PirateHeadGang1e.jpg
Kyle

Thank you!!! pirate::worship::worship::worship:

We sail at the end of next week.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Would it be possible to get the design "2011Fab4WDW-Family1.jpg" with the name "The Robertson Family?" A gorgeous design.

Thanks!

I am curious if you would design for me a T-shirt transfer with the Mickey Mouse shaped Pretzel and the saying I'm just here for the Pretzels (spelling?). Pretzels at Epcot are all my SIL talks about and we wanted to surprise him if you can do that. I know you are very talented and do appreciate all you have already done so if it won't work out I understand.

We will be leaving next week so I certainly understand if you can't get it done.

ETA: If you need it personalized so it can't be sold as a blank let me know. If that is the case his name is Jo, or maybe you could just use the dates July 21-31. Only do that if you feel you need to. Thanks again.

Could I get the following two Disigns done...

Image: 2011Fab4WDW-Family1.jpg
The Cole Family

Image: 4PirateTogetherWDW1.jpg
September 2011
Names:
Brian – M
Debbi – F
Austin – M
Madison – F
Tyler – M

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter