Marriott Grande Vista or Harbour Lakes?

My point is that the large building out front is a MVC corporate office, and if it is the Orlando sales office that actually makes it worse that my most negative experience at a MVC in Orlando was on that same property with where they are trying to sell.

MVC actually lists their main corporate office off S. John Young but they are moving it all to the new building they are putting up at Darryl Carter and I-4. Great location and a few weeks ago it was done on the outside.

My point is that the large building out front is a MVC corporate office, and if it is the Orlando sales office that actually makes it worse that my most negative experience at a MVC in Orlando was on that same property with where they are trying to sell.

MVC actually lists their main corporate office off S. John Young but they are moving it all to the new building they are putting up at Darryl Carter and I-4. Great location and a few weeks ago it was done on the outside.
Interesting. That must be the new big building in the O-Town development that we have seen them building. On the opposite corner of where White Castle is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter