Martinis?

aring75

DIS Veteran
Where would be a good place to go for some "different" martinis?

Like an apple or chocolate (yum) or watermelon martini?

Just wondering if anyone knew.

Thanks!

I think citrios has a good drink menu. also maybe try Puck's dining room. And the bar just outside Ohana.

I just made appletini's with apple vodka this weekend. wow where those good.

Kae;)

Best martinis I had were at Wolfgang Puck's. The cantaloupe one is to die for....beware ..........they are pricey. I think it was $15 for one. If you wanna splurge though............try the cantaloupe !!!!!!:p

Narcoossee's (at the Floridian) had a delightful watermelon martini when we were there in July, as well as a great selection of other specialty drinks.

The little bar outside of Jiko's at AKL has zebratini's...they are wonderful!

I want to know about the zebratini too. Do they serve them at the pool bar? we'll be a Jiko's one night and would love to try one.

A zebratini is a chocolate martini...they swirl chocolate on the inside of the glass, can't remember exactly what alcohol...I had three of them...they were so good. Wanted to go back the next night...but ran out of time...lol.

I don't know if they serve them at the pool bar. We had been having dinner at Jiko and they were on the dessert menu for an after dinner drink...then we went to the little bar in the waiting area and had a couple more after dinner. Really good, and the bartenders there are great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter