Maryland DISers!

We fly home tomorrow. We met a lot of Ravens fans. Unfortunately a lot of obnoxious Steelers fans came up to us and were nasty. It was a great trip!
I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.

We fly home tomorrow. We met a lot of Ravens fans. Unfortunately a lot of obnoxious Steelers fans came up to us and were nasty. It was a great trip!
I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.

It's funny I hear from non-Raven fans that Steelers fans are always rude to them. I don't get it. I think that's why the Steelers are not well liked. It's not like people are going to die if your team doesn't win. If the same team won all the time it would be boring. I will say I work with a young man who is a die-hard Steelers fan, but he is also very nice about it.

Go Ravens!

It's funny I hear from non-Raven fans that Steelers fans are always rude to them. I don't get it. I think that's why the Steelers are not well liked. It's not like people are going to die if your team doesn't win. If the same team won all the time it would be boring. I will say I work with a young man who is a die-hard Steelers fan, but he is also very nice about it.

Go Ravens!

I work with a guy who actually runs one of the major Steeler Fan Sites....

....We enjoy giving him a hard time about his team whenever we can.

Hi fellow Maryland Disers! DH and I have lived in Maryland for a few years now, and we'd like to see the Christmas Lights Boat Parade in Downtown Annapolis. It's this coming Saturday....

Where are the best spots to view the parade? I think we'll drive to the Naval Academy and take the shuttle in....seems like the easiest way to get downtown. I heard some of the streets will be shut down.

Any info would be great, thanks! :thumbsup2

diznee25

Hi fellow Maryland Disers! DH and I have lived in Maryland for a few years now, and we'd like to see the Christmas Lights Boat Parade in Downtown Annapolis. It's this coming Saturday....

Where are the best spots to view the parade? I think we'll drive to the Naval Academy and take the shuttle in....seems like the easiest way to get downtown. I heard some of the streets will be shut down.

Any info would be great, thanks! :thumbsup2

diznee25

Here is the website for the parade... There is a map on the links section on the right hand side... Have fun!

http://www.eastportyc.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=243&Itemid=32

26 days and I am back in the World. 'Home' again.

Hope all my Maryland folks are doing well! :thumbsup2

Well now that I finally moved to MD from NOVA I guess I am a Maryland (and all the higher taxes that come with it!). Now I live in Rockville, in the Fallsgrove area. I hate being so far from the airport!

Well now that I finally moved to MD from NOVA I guess I am a Maryland (and all the higher taxes that come with it!). Now I live in Rockville, in the Fallsgrove area. I hate being so far from the airport!

Hi! You live very close to where I work (at Westat on Research Boulvard).

Maryland isn't so bad, really!

Hi! You live very close to where I work (at Westat on Research Boulvard).

Maryland isn't so bad, really!

I have to agree, it does grow on you.... I have been almost 8 years now and never thought I would make it this long but it is not so bad..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter