Massages at OKW

December99

<font color=orange>WDW Antenna Topper Queen</font>
I read on a FAQ on another site that OKW has massages. Has anyone ever used this service and if so how was your experience and do you remember a ballpark figure on the price???

I just read something about this the other day. I'd love to have info on this also!!!

I had one once it was I think $35.00 for a half-hour, but I am pretty sure the prices have gone up. She was wonderful, did an excellent job. the only problem I had to get up and move after - to get back to my room. Price does not include tip.

Oh, yes they do.

It's in the fitness center and you must have an appointment. I believe it's $50/ 1/2 hour and $75/full hour. (Not exactly sure).

Would any like to see a beauty shop that includes massages at OKW? I know I would!!!!

My dh says the massages are good at Slappy Joes but better at The Disney Institute!

I love the facials there myself. And would die for a small beauty spa at OKW. Nothing elaborate (something like at BC, a place to do hair and nails).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter