Massive Meltdown going on

jimmytammy

<font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br
We have been back for 4 days now and I am having a DVC breakdown. I miss "home"

Im pineing for my wonderful Villas at Wilderness Lodge.

Help me, PLEASE!!

Absence truly makes the heart grow fonder. Enjoy your time at your real home planning your next trip.

HBC

Do you find yourself saying - oh it's almost 9 - people must be getting exited about Illuminations.

Oh, I could be eating lunch at Beaches N Cream right now.

Ummm I'm sorry - that probably made it worse? Just trying to sympathize.

Best advice is to start planning for the next time. I tie myself over by having the WL screensaver on my PC ... if only there were one available of all DVC resorts that included views of the rooms ... I could feel at "home" without being there - it sure would save on airfare! Hmmmmmm...

I understand exactly how you feel
we were back from our first trip "home" to VWL Oct 11. The following day I reserved our next trip "home". Unfortunately its not until next Aug
I (kiddingly?) asked DH just last night if I could book an April trip

Originally posted by jimmytammy

This might be the worst pun I've read in a week! :p

I take it that you enjoyed your stay at VWL? :smooth:

Thanks for your on-site reports from there....now you can share in the "pining" that you instilled in many of us while you were posting from there! :p

I knew I could find some understanding and caring people here on this forum. Thanks folks.

Help me, PLEASE!!

I think that starting to plan our NEXT trip, really helped with the "I want to be back(home)", blues!!::yes::
And I too, wish I had a screensaver for ANY of the wonderful DVC resorts. Does anyone know where to find one??

So, jimmytammy, happy planning,"it`s a deffinate "pick me up"!!!:teeth:

Help me, PLEASE!!

Sorry, I can't help. We just returned Sunday and I'm having the same problem!!! Of course, it's BWV that I am missing, but still having the breakdown.

I hate that you're not there too! I told my DH all about your comments about the Race track view from your room, and your kids being in the parade that we saw. He laughed about the "new" room catagory! Although I got to be on the WDW grounds that weekend and we went to MNSSHP that Sunday night, it was not the same as a trip "home". We stayed at the Omni Orlando at Championsgate for my DH's conference. It was a beautiful resort and had only been open 2 days when we arrived. But the fact that it took us 45 min. to drive 3 miles down I4 to get there at 11:30 at night after MNSSHP, is why I tell all my friends that it is worth it to stay onsite! Our next trip home will be at SSR, and I just can't help but think I'm going to be disappointed, that it won't measure up to VWL. But I do want to try our all the resorts, and we are bringing family and need a 2 bedroom, and frankly I just don't have enough points for VWL this trip. By the way, what were your kids wearing, and which float were they riding. I was going to try to see if I could pick them out of my photo's of the parade. (We were at the 10:00, on the 17th) Hurry up and get another trip planned, and hopefully you'll feel better.

Hi,

I can't wait to be out of classes for a month & be on my way to WDW in December!! I need to go home now but papers, books, & tests are calling my name.

Allison

We just got home a week ago today, and I have done nothing but plan what we are doing on our trip in December! I know I should be packing for our move next week and planning the placement of furniture in the new place, but all I can think of is planning for WDW again! I even thought of packing up the stuff we always bring for the villa BEFORE we move! I guess I'm worried I might not find that stuff after the move!:teeth:

One reason I was totally bummed out when we left BCV on the 24th is that we check into VWL on Dec 5th.

Originally posted by kathleena
Do you find yourself saying - oh it's almost 9 - people must be getting exited about Illuminations.

OMG! ::yes:: I have become ADDICTED to D-Magic Radio. They play all the night time shows like Spectromagic, Wishes, Fantasmic, IllumiNations, even Tapestry every night starting at seven, including pre and post show music.
I crank it up so I can listen to it all and pretend like I'm there! :eek: Sad, but true............

Hey Jimmytammy,

How about giving us a trip report? Sounds like it must have been a great trip, and sharing it might help. And it will help those of us who until our next trip are living vicariously through trip reports of other DVCers!

Post vacation (in this case WDW) depression or PVDD (POST-VACATION-DISNEY-DEPRESSION) as we like to call it.

I can sympathize with you. Our first trip as DVC members was in May. For the next month (at work !) I think I visualized every day in my head. What park we went to, where we ate, and so on.

I cant wait to get back!

Eric

Our kids were in the 8 parade. They were on the float with Donald, Daisy, Woody and Jessie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter