Matt's 18th Birthday trip - Now Live

Wayne these invites are AMAZING!!! I love love love them.... well done you guys :)

Awww I cannot wait to read all about your trip and to hear all about how the Meet goes!! This is going to be exciting :)

Ah lovely. Brings back memories of the hours I spent doing that for my niece and nephew :lovestruc

An early happy birthday to Matthew :cool1::cool1:

Looking forward to reading all about it and especially your dining experiences - my views are often at odds with yours though ;)

Poor experience at GFC - the table next to us (and we were in a corner) remained uncleared from the previous diners for most of the meal. Even when I requested that they do something about it, it took ages. Oh, and the cheddar cheese soup whipped one of my crowns off :lmao: I think it was a one-off poor experience, trouble is, it puts you off going again. I do remember that the dessert there was wonderful and the rest of the food was pretty good too (even the soup!)

by the way, the same day you leave for WDW, DD and DSIL leave for their 33 day Alaska/WDW trip!!

they have one week traveling around on their own in inland alaska, then a 7 night southbound cruise, then a day in vancouver, then the train down to seattle for the red eye to orlando, followed by 2 weeks at WDW...
they arrive on the morning of the 5th - i've told DD about the meet, but i doubt they'll show up....they're not much into meets (and DSIL will probably be bedridden for the first day or two - he broke his back a few years ago, so long flights do him in)...but i'll put it into her itinerary (that i still have to put together for her).....

Really looking forward to your live trippie and blog again!

Happy Birthday to Matt in advance, hope you have the BEST day.

This will keep me going for a while until my trip comes around. And probably make me very hungry, it usually does! :rotfl2:

No problem at all. If you look on the DISign pages you might find some ready done, I think thats where we got some from last year.[/QUOTE]

Any chance you could put a link on Wayne - my daughter wold love these!:thumbsup2

Only 4 sleeps for us! Still gutted we won't be there for the meet.:wave2:

Thank you!

Now just have to find out how to edit - if thats possible!:confused3

Click on the one you want, then right click and save image. You can then open it with editing software, depends what you have on your PC.
Other way is print as they are and write in name, date & time.

Signing on to the thread!

Those invites are amazing! I bet you used up a year's worth of ink cartridges on those! :)

Signing on to the thread!

Those invites are amazing! I bet you used up a year's worth of ink cartridges on those! :)

I bought the printer about a year ago, I bought original inks first couple of times but £18/set(std size) and only lasted about 2 month, I then changed to compatible £9 for 2 sets but XL size, after about 8 months and a lot of printing I just changed to the 2nd set. Can't believe they are a quarter the price but last 4 times longer.

The invites are fab!

Can't wait to read your trip report and I hope Matt has a great birthday, what a great way to celebrate your 18th :goodvibes

Hi Wayne,

I was wondering if you had a link for the welcome to Old Key west flyer?

We have a Lilly - Mae too, and would love to be able to make one for our daughter. DH will have to fly up the stairs quick and put it on the bed ready for when she walks into the studio!!

Hope you and your family have a lovely trip :goodvibes

Thanks

Claire :)

Hi Wayne,

I was wondering if you had a link for the welcome to Old Key west flyer?

We have a Lilly - Mae too, and would love to be able to make one for our daughter. DH will have to fly up the stairs quick and put it on the bed ready for when she walks into the studio!!

Hope you and your family have a lovely trip :goodvibes

Thanks

Claire :)
Hi Claire
PM me your email address I will have a go at replying and attaching the file. Hopefully you can just print it off but not sure.

Benn meaning to post that there can't possibly be a better way or place to celebrate any birthday much less a special one. :) I'm so impressed at all the work that has been expended on these amazing invitations. Matt will have a fantastic time when it comes. pixiedust:

Mrs TT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter