Max people for ressie at Oga's Cantina

jvalic33

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the max number of people you can book a reservation for at Oga's? I'm trying to plan in advance how to split our party of 9.

I read somewhere that Oga's wouldn't let you book a reservation for 2 so I was curious if anyone had booked a large reservation in the past.

Thanks!

Not sure what the party limit is but we had a reservation for 8 in February. Once inside we were actually seated in a booth and then they put a party of 2 with us so you can book a party of 2.

Not sure what the party limit is but we had a reservation for 8 in February. Once inside we were actually seated in a booth and then they put a party of 2 with us so you can book a party of 2.

You used to be able to book for two. Now you need 4 to get times to show up. Maybe they release a small amount of two people reservations and they book up quickly.

Post-covid tables are no longer being shared, and the max you can seat at a booth is 10 so you should be able to book a table for 9.

You used to be able to book for two. Now you need 4 to get times to show up. Maybe they release a small amount of two people reservations and they book up quickly.
I have a reservation for 2 people for next week, I booked it 2 weeks ago.

Our trip is last minute and we have been trying desperately for a ressie for 2 for next week!🙏

We had no problem booking reservations for 7 in August. We ended up cancelling but I think the booths that they had there seat more than 7. With the social distancing large parties have an advantage if you book As soon as booking is available.

Make a reservation for 4 and then modify the party down to two.

I had to modify my post-Labor Day reservation from 7:05 to 6:40 due to the new hours but it wouldn't allow me to keep the reservation for 2 - I had to modify to 4 to get the times to show, and now it won't let me modify the party size to 2 for that time. Super frustrating - anyone have any luck?

Was able to do a group of 9. Note that they are using tables and “standing” areas. Our party was put in an alcove off to the side with a ledge on the back wall and a round tall table.

We had a party of 11 (included 3 little ones - a 5 year old, 3 year old and 1 year old) and we were seated at one of the big booth tables. I think most of us were on the booth seat and 2 people in chairs. Worked great for our group and we were not expecting to be able to sit together with 11.

We loved Oga’s and the kids got a kick out of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter