*MAY 2004 SOLOS ONLY: WDW or DCL*

taswira

"Let It Go" - but carefully guard your secrets!
<B>SOLO travelers ONLY</B> - Are you headed to WDW or a DCL cruise in May 2004 and looking to meet other SOLO DISers? Or do you just want to let other solos know when you will be there? This is the place to post!

Don't forget to wear your lime green ribbon (or the lime green Mickey paint swatch from Home Depot)!

<B><a href="http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=393800" target="index">**SOLO CENTRAL - WDW & DCL**</A></B>

Anyone else 5/23-5/28? Actually I'll be "semi-solo." That means that I'm going with DH, but he'll be off golfing practically every day, so essentially I have most of the time solo. And he loves it when I have other plans-takes away his "guilt" (of which he has very little to begin with when he golfs) if I'm busy too. It's always so much fun to get together with other Disers for a meal or something.

A few days before your arrival, I'll be returning to FL after a month out of state. I'd love to meet you for lunch and/or "doing the park."

PM or e-mail me a week or so before your arrival if you'd like to meet.

Shari

Hi!!!

will you be there for the DVC member meet - that is happening then May 26-28th - so we might finally get to meet!!!

couldn't get OKW - so I am staying cheap in the Rodeway Inn....

will also be there May 8 -15

Will be at OKW at the same time as the Member's Homecoming, but not going to the events. How I wish the events were priced separately! I'd love to go to the SSR grand opening and Epcot, but unable to go to the one at MK. Hope to see you and your kitty (are you bringing him/her? Does he/she usually stay at WDW kennels?) Can't wait to see the F&G Festival-my fave, while DH golfs.

yes - Spicey is coming - that is why I went through this travel agency website - instead of priceline - I had to have a hotel that excepts animals....

He will spend the time I am at the meeting at WDW kennel - but I get to take him to the hotel at night!!!

Hi all,

My second solo trip to Disneyworld will be this May.
Arriving on monday 10 may in the evening, departing on sunday 23 may in the afternoon. I'v allready booked a room at Pop Century for the entire stay. Hope that some discounts will appear.

Marcel.

I'm going solo April 29th through May 4th. I'm planning on doing the Segway tour at Epcot on May 3rd.

Karen

I'll be in WDW from May 23-6/1. I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter