MAY 2007 Roll Call !!!!

May 3-7 SSR!!!:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

(oh, it's a secret from our 3 yr old, just mommy and daddy are going!!!!:rolleyes1 ) LOL:banana: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

We will be at the CBR from May 26-June 2. I CANNOT wait. I am SO excited. Hope the weather is beautiful and the crowds are manageable.;)

Celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary!
:wizard: princess:
Enjoying ourselves @ WDW May 17th - 22nd!
1st time Staying @ OKW Can hardly wait:woohoo:

Its sooo close! We are there May 18th to the 29th. We are staying offsite the 1st night since we are arriving late!

We'll be at the Poly on the "land" portion of our land/sea vacation!! WOO HOO! Two weeks from TODAY!!!!:cool1: :wizard:

We just got back I was a great time and I got my ride on the Haunted Mansion for the year. We are already taking about another trip in 2008!!:yay:

okay... we have 16 more sleeps till we are on a plane :banana: Let me tell you that the waiting is just plain awful. Personalized maps recieved, magical express tags came, all our ADR's are made, where to go on what days but now the waiting :cool1: just seems to never want to end...

Me, the mom (29) ::MinnieMo , DS (6) :tigger:

My boyfriend and I leave in ONE week!! :banana: :banana:

We'll be at All Star Sports from the 17th to the 22nd!!! I cannot wait. I have one more final and the school is over and here I come WDW! :goodvibes

How did I miss this thread before? We will be there May 23-June 4!!! Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter