May 2008 code watch

We'll be there too. I'm just not sure yet of the dates. Probably towards the end of the month but hopefully not during Memorial Day.

:confused: :confused: I'm having some huge debates in my head whether to go in May or June. Can anyone tell me what Memorial Day crowds are like?? My theory is that going in May as opposed to June will be less people since there is still a majority of kids in school in May compared to June. Here is where my dilemma falls... DBF and I have our college graduation May 17th. My sister has her high school graduation June 7th. And Memorial Day weekend falls inbetween there. UNLESS we go May 27th (day AFTER memoral day) into the first week of June :confused3 Would that even make a difference? Any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated :love:

We will be there 5/10 - 5/18! I don't know how I am going to handle this long wait... uhh!

I'm hoping to go May 28 - June 2 or 8, depends on what we can afford by then, and when Star Wars Weekends start.

I did it!!! I went for the splurge! I booked at WL. We have always wanted to stay there & figured it would be the last time DS would have free admission. Only 287 days to go!! :banana:

I'm hoping to go May 28 - June 2 or 8, depends on what we can afford by then, and when Star Wars Weekends start.

I hope they go back to May though because we'll have a big group and changing everyone's vacation dates would be nearly impossible.

I hope they go back to May though because we'll have a big group and changing everyone's vacation dates would be nearly impossible.

When do the Star Wars Weekends usually start and end? Thanks :)

When do the Star Wars Weekends usually start and end? Thanks :)

Well, for the last few years they seemed to start around the 2nd weekend of May and end about the last weekend of May or first one in June. Sometimes they'll add an extra week or so on the end. But this year they changed it to all weekends in June. It seems that the change was to avoid conflict with SW 30th anniversary things going on in California, but nobody seems to know for sure if they're putting it back in May or keeping it in June next year. Maybe they don't even know yet? I'm thinking that in general since May is a slower time, they like to do more special events to get people into the parks then, and don't really need extra things to get people there in June. So I'm betting on May, but who knows???

Okay, so were going to go in August, but we decided to move it up to May. We're thinking about May 29-June 3rd. We went for the first time the end of May this year and LOVED it!! We just gotta get back there!!

Subscribing.
Niece will be playing with her HS band Memorial Day weekend.
May make a trip with sis and family to see her.

Still waiting on a code, a deal of some kind. We're going the third or forth week of May. Last time went 1st week of June with no deal.
Please Disney, Please, a code for May.
Jim

This next trip will be our first for May - in the past we've done October and February. Wondering for those who have done May before, how far in advance did you book? I'm not keen on booking now so early. We'll want the AKL, standard room with pool view.

Thanks for any help!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter