May 2009 WDW Meet. . .

Okay so here is the poll. . .which weekend in May?

• Weekend of 15th, 16th and 17th

• Weekend of 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th

• Weekend of 29th, 30th and 31st

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi everyone. Just a quick hello...decided to pay for internet today to get a little caught up before we leave tomorrow (ugh...so depressed about that).

We are still having a great time. Weather has been a little rainy and has cut into our pool time a little. Otherwise though we are having a blast. We are both exhausted but we keep going!

Glad you are having a good time Amy... safe trip home!

Hi everyone. Just a quick hello...decided to pay for internet today to get a little caught up before we leave tomorrow (ugh...so depressed about that).

We are still having a great time. Weather has been a little rainy and has cut into our pool time a little. Otherwise though we are having a blast. We are both exhausted but we keep going!

Glad to hear that you guys are having a great time!!!

We are in the airport. This stinks...neither of us wants to leave. We are both pretty sad and there have been tears from both of us today. :(

We are in the airport. This stinks...neither of us wants to leave. We are both pretty sad and there have been tears from both of us today. :(

Sorry about that Amy. Tears coming and
going. That's how it seems to go when WDW is involved.

So glad the trip was fun. Can't wait to get your trip report.

Now it's time to plan your next to feel better...:rotfl2::lmao:

Patty

That's right, just thinking about the next trip can put a smile on your face. It is hard to take off though once you're totally tuned into the magic. Still, it does stay with you and you're carrying it around with you all the time, every day and loving it.

Hi all...I am still down, both my DD and I are. However I typically have day after vacation blues especially after a great vacation...and this one was great. My DD asked me constantly yesterday if we could stay longer. It will just take me a day or two to get back into my groove.

There are so many stories and pictures for me to share. I will probably write a trip report so I don't hog this thread. I want to thank many of you for your tips and advice. There were many things that I applied on the trip.

I will post a few pictures now. Some of these were taken as a direct result of my DIS boards peeps I will post a few of those now.

Chef Mickey's breakfast our first morning

IMG_3531.jpg

IMG_3574.jpg

IMG_3697.jpg

IMG_3702-1.jpg

Spaceship Earth - I have no idea why my head is so much smaller than my DD's LOL

IMG_4112.jpg

mmm slushie

IMG_4135.jpg

IMG_4308.jpg

ok note to self use large setting for Photobucket uploads...I can never remember which size to pick.

Hi all...I am still down, both my DD and I are. However I typically have day after vacation blues especially after a great vacation...and this one was great. My DD asked me constantly yesterday if we could stay longer. It will just take me a day or two to get back into my groove.

There are so many stories and pictures for me to share. I will probably write a trip report so I don't hog this thread. I want to thank many of you for your tips and advice. There were many things that I applied on the trip.

I will post a few pictures now. Some of these were taken as a direct result of my DIS boards peeps I will post a few of those now.

Chef Mickey's breakfast our first morning

IMG_3531.jpg

IMG_3574.jpg

IMG_3697.jpg

IMG_3702-1.jpg

Spaceship Earth - I have no idea why my head is so much smaller than my DD's LOL

IMG_4112.jpg

mmm slushie

IMG_4135.jpg

IMG_4308.jpg

Amy -

I know exactly what you mean! I've been wanting to go back ever since I got home. This withdrawal is awful :lmao:

The one thing that has kept me going are the memories I have from my fabulous trip (which includes meeting some wonderful DISers). It also helps that I am planning a trip in December :lmao:

Glad you and your DD had such a good time and I'm glad that you both made it home safely!!!

Can't wait to see more pics and to read your TR!

BTW - Your DD is adorable

Amy.. sounds like a great trip! Am sorry there were tears when you left. Love the pictures... looks like your DD has your eye.

Amy, nice pics! Looks like you had a great time. Your daughter is probably wondering why she needs her picture taken in front of an old bus!

Amy lovely pictures. You DD has grown since I saw her last. She's still adorable. :goodvibes Tell her I said HI.

Yes it is so sad to leave but you can start planning the next trip. Which is exactly what I'm doing...I've just booked my airfare for October. :thumbsup2

Amy lovely pictures. You DD has grown since I saw her last. She's still adorable. :goodvibes Tell her I said HI.

Yes it is so sad to leave but you can start planning the next trip. Which is exactly what I'm doing...I've just booked my airfare for October. :thumbsup2

Woo Hoo!
Another party at the World :)

I have a question for you guys.

My park ticket is a 10-day park hopper with water park add-on.

I am considering upgrading to an AP.

My questions are:

1. How do I do this now that I am not there?
2. Can I upgrade to an AP with no water park option?

Amy, I forgot to ask.. how was tea?? Hope it was enjoyable!

Amy, I forgot to ask.. how was tea?? Hope it was enjoyable!

Tea was great, it was one of my favorite meals. JohnEric joined us and the three of us had a really good time. Tea was yummy, food was good, service was very nice. I definitely recommend it.

Tea was great, it was one of my favorite meals. JohnEric joined us and the three of us had a really good time. Tea was yummy, food was good, service was very nice. I definitely recommend it.

That is great!! I do enjoy that there.... (and here LOL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter