~*May 7 - 11, 2006*~ Wonder

So far we have early seating:

Deemarch
Twins4 Mickey
WinnieKopp

Late seating:
gonnella269

I know that there are more of us out there!!!

I am so excited about going on this cruise. The first cruise I went on was just my DH and Myself. So with the kids going on this one, I can't wait!! Do you have any pointers for packing or what not to pack for the kids? My DH always says I pack to much!! :confused3

DeeMarch - count us as an early dinner group as well, myself, wife and dd 4 and dd 8!!!

See you all there..

" I can't sleep - I'm too excited!!! "

We have

Early seating
Deemarch
Twins4Mickey
WinnieKopp
jeffm5690
East Coaster

Late seating
gonnella269

Is this all correct so far?

For anyone with children the sooner the meet is on the boat, the better chances for friendships between the children. Like I said in an earlier post, we tried to meet last year on private deck 7 around 3pm on sail away day before the life boat drill, but everyone was so busy familiarizing themselves with their surroundings that it didn't happen.

There's so much going on sail-a-way day that it's hard to find a good time. Maybe right after boarding, Beach Blanket Buffet for lunch? I know that people will be arrriving at different times though. Last year our bus from the Polynesian didn't arrive til almost 1:30 pm.
Another idea might be on Nassau day, what time would be good?
Just throwing out a few suggestions anyone else have any good ideas??

We'd love to meet too! We have early dining too. Not having cruised with kids before I admit I'm a bit overwhelmed at what we'll be able to do when but agree with East Coaster about the earlier meet with kids the better.

Anyone packing yet? My husband is jokingly referring to our dining room as Disney Central with all the baggies of kids clothes laid out and toiletries scattered everywhere - the chaos is awful!

It's so hard from here in MA to imagine it being warm enough for shorts all day soon!

It's getting close now!

So, even if it didn't work in the past, let's try for 3pm on deck 7. Is there an overhang there? That's a good spot. If no one shows by 3:15, we leave. I have a 4" loopy lime green bow that I hang on my purse or backpack when I'm in WDW. How should we distinguish ourselves?

Hey everyone!!! We can't wait....26 days and counting. We would love to join the meet at 3pm on deck 7. There will be Dh, 3 dd's (5yrs,10yrs,12yrs), myself and dgm (disney grandmom) :)

See you all in the sunshine!!!!

And shall all of us Disers try for a lime green bow?? Again, from the pictures, I'm assuming that deck 7 has an overhang. Can anyone confirm this???

We will give it a shot to meet at 3:00. Myself, DH and DD 9 & 11.

Getting way too excited to sleep.

Joann

We will be there also, me, DH, DS16, dd13 I will have my lanyard on with my "lime green EastCoaster" tag hanging from it!!

Directions, deck 7 aft verandah is all the way to the back of the ship through the wooden door. It's a smaller deck with loungers.

Dug out the suitcases yesterday and started the never-ending lists of things I must not forget, now I'm reallllyyyy, reaaalllyyy excited!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I don't think there is an overhang on this deck.

Bette

Lime green ribbons it is! private deck 7 at 3pm. Is anyone going to Disney World first? We are going from the 4th to the 7th staying at the Dolphin and Swan. We are going to have our lime green ribbons on, just incase we run into anyone. :sunny: :Pinkbounc : WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

We're going on May 1st-7th and going to be at the Animal Kingdom Lodge then off to the boat!!! Hehehehehe!!!!

Sorry about the double post for directions to deck 7..........as you know I'm very, very excited and I didn't read your headline!!

I wanna go now!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I can be packed in a half an hour...

I'll tell my boss I'm just not coming today, well I'm not coming in for a week...

I'll finish hemming my husbands pants on the balcony...

I'll bet that there is a plane going from EWR to MCO that has a couple of empty seats...

Let's go!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter