MAY codes - any great deals in 2001?

B3LM

Disney Fan
I'm considering going back to WDW in May, 2002. I've never been there in May and I'm wondering what kind of great resort rates/discounts were available for May, 2001? (I would have an AP.)

Thanks!
Beth

There were AP Holder discounts in May of this year. The rates ended just before the Memorial Day weekend. As I recall, there were also "code" discounts during that time, but those are not the norm and I wouldn't expect those again next year.

Good Luck!

OK, I know there are more of you out there that got great deals in May. Anyone?

I got AP rates in May -- we were there 5/17 - 24. $55 at AS sports and $84 at PO FQ.

triple A has discounts out now for may 2002. 15% off if you are a member. rate including tax is $145.00 for most of the month

I am also traveling at this time. I was wondering if it would be cheaper for the annual pass discount or wait for a rate? Also do they have certain rooms for these discounts (PO riverside)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter