May I share my Disneyland wall?

maberlyne

Mouseketeer
Hopefully this is the right place for this. We just moved into a new (but old) house and we have a set of built in cabinets near the entry way. I decided that was probably the best place for all my Disneyland treasures ;). I tried to keep this part a little bit more classic Disney, I guess, as not to make those who came in and didn't know me very well think I'm just a flat out whacked out child (all my other snowglobes and such are contained in my office ;) ). Eh, who am I kidding, they'll think that anyway, lol!

Just wanted to share with those who may actually really appreciate Disney items :)

So first the whole wall:
IMG_1104.jpg

Then close ups. Here's the bottom:
IMG_1106.jpg

The middle:
IMG_1107.jpg

And the top:
IMG_1108.jpg

I gotta say, I'm very proud of how this came out, lol! So most of these are Dave Avanzinos, which I loooooove! There's quire a few Jim Shores, and actually two of them are signed! We got to meet him when he was there a year or two ago. Then there's a couple of miniatures by Robert Olszewski. You probably can't really see one, it's just one of the little boxes. Those we were also able to attend his release and had them signed. He was sooooo nice! Then of course my Club 33 ears, I figured those would probably have to be displayed, lol! The weird thing that didn't photograph by the Pirates stuff is one of the silhouettes.

So just wanted to share with my Disney friends :). I would love to see others collections, too!

Oh, how awesome is THAT?! Great job!!! I love your DL wall. My dh may be sorry I saw your pics...

I love it! And you have your Harry Potter books too :) don't you wish Disney had bought Harry Potter!
:wizard:

I think it looks fabulous! You did an excellent job of making it look neat and organized and tasteful. I love it!

I love it!!! Some day when the kids are older I will convert their playroom to be my office/Disney shrine :)

Thanks, everyone! I keep looking at it and admiring it, lol! Most of these things had been put in boxes or in really random places at our last place, so it's nice to see it all together. Yup, I did have to stick my pretty Harry Potter's there, they're worth a spot in the hall of fame to me, lol! Man, if Disney bought Harry Potter as well life would be perfect ;)

I love all of Dave Avanzino's stuff... and I am dying to have the Jim Shore castle!. Love the wall! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter