May/June Codes watch....

I'm also waiting for AP rates. I need two Fridays and Saturdays. 13/14 and 20/21. I will be at BWV with DVC in between but I don't want to use points for the weekends that way my Sept trip can be all DVC.

And last year rates for May and June did come out on March 9th, my daughters birthday. I told her how special Disney thought she was that they were giving us a discount. (she did not buy it, she knows what AP rates are...lol)

So hang in there , they will come right when we all have nervous breakdowns.
The waiting is the hardest part., oh and the park hours, and the PS's and the....it is all worth it in the end.

Take it easy,
Lori

I need the codes too since we'll need 3 rooms. Going with my husband's family in May. :cool1: :Pinkbounc :earboy2:

Count me in too! I need AP rates for May 18-25, hopefully PO-FQ but will take POP if necessary. It's our little girl/mommy trip and Belle and I are getting excited!

Are these the special codes/rates that are for those without AP's? Will the resorts run specials for non-AP holders too, for the month of May? :wave:

We are lookiing for codes for the two middle weeks of June. Hope they come out soon.
Smiles,
Diane =0)

Add us in too princess: Looking for the second week of June! Love the planning part of the vacation, it's so great to be able to chart and plan and dream :love:

Count me in!! :D

I'm considering surprising hubby with a weekend trip 5/13/05 to celebrate our 5th Wedding Anniversary. We have AP's that are good til Sept 2005, so that part would be taken care of already. A good discount & some decent airfare will make it all happen. Good luck to everyone waiting!! :D

What AP's till Sept 2005 are good now?

arizonacolbys said:
Count me in!! :D

I'm considering surprising hubby with a weekend trip 5/13/05 to celebrate our 5th Wedding Anniversary. We have AP's that are good til Sept 2005, so that part would be taken care of already. A good discount & some decent airfare will make it all happen. Good luck to everyone waiting!! :D

Advance the Man - Yes, the previous poster is correct - I was simply mentioning that our family has Annual Passes (AP's) that won't expire until September of this year. That means for our next trip, our tickets are already paid for. :D

Need June 2 - June 9. I called CRO on the 2nd and was told to be watching, no promising, but we could be seeing June codes as early as Mid-January to early February.

They released the general public codes for Jan-April so early this year, I'm hoping they release May/June general codes and AP codes early too :Pinkbounc

EEyorelover22 said:
They released the general public codes for Jan-April so early this year, I'm hoping they release May/June general codes and AP codes early too :Pinkbounc

I'm with you. I would not be surprised if they get delayed due to all of the internal issues Disney is having.

Disney is having issues? :rolleyes:
I called 3 times yesterday and received 3 different answers! I'm calling back in Feb. and I'm hoping they will know the answer then. It doesn't surprise me though. There is so much info that's new and no matter how much training that's done, it just doesn't hit the ears of everyone the same way.

Me too! We need codes for early June. We booked the MYW package for 6 nights. If they come out with a room code will it apply or does it have to be a package code. We saved a TON with these codes during our stay last year but we didn't book a package.
Here's hoping codes come out soon!!!
Lesley

From what people are reporting, the room codes won't work on a package, but perhaps they will come out with a code for a package. Someone posted that the Dream Maker packages had discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter