May Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange-COMPLETED!

checking in :)

Also, I received a very nice letter from Heather and some notepads; a puzzle book, Paula Deen magazine and soft purple socks.

Thanks for it all.

I will be leaving tonight on vacation---going to Fresno to visit my daughter and her family (through May 18th). I will post when my letters are actually mailed. (Twists are already purchased).

Cindy

Reminder- this saturday is the send by date. Please post here once you have sent out your letter/twist, and as soon as you receive yours. :goodvibes

Hello all. I'm new to the DISboards and stumbled across your board while browsing "new posts". I'm curious, what is y'all's pen palls and twists?

Check in for the upcoming week are now open.

Heather, I have you marked down as checking in.

We should be hearing of all letter/twist arrivals by the ending of this week.

I will be pming everyone the topic for the month of June now. And, the twist will be revealed once all of the letters, and twists have arrived to all pen pals.

Thank you Cindy for checking in, and for the update.

Samantha, you do not have to check in yet until the July thread comes up, or if I ask. But if you wish you can check in here daily with us. I like seeing my exchange participants around knowing that they are not MIA, and participating. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter