~May Solo's....How About Jellyrolls??~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
seems to be alot of use around for 3rd week in May....How about a meet at Jellyrolls around Mon...May 23rd?? or another nite??

I will be there till 27th!

what do you all think? :wizard:

I'd love to do a Jellyrolls meet however it would have to be the first Friday night you're there cause I leave on the 21st. I'll be down there with my Mom leaving DH and 2 DDs at home. My Mom is in bed early all the time so I'll be at JRs that week alone a lot. I'm a huge Scotty and Ray fan. Anyhow let me know if you are up to the first Friday night.

I may be meeting 3 other DISers at JR on Friday the 20th too! We should all wear lime green so that maybe we could hook up!

bajanswife said:
I may be meeting 3 other DISers at JR on Friday the 20th too! We should all wear lime green so that maybe we could hook up!
I get in early on the 20th. But I am only at the BC...so just leave a time...just may stop by! I do not have lime green thou...but haave no problem going UP TO someone with it on!!! zI will have my laptop..so I will know what is going on! :flower:

Darn!! I'm leaving on the 20th. Anyone up for a JR meet on the 17th, 18th or 19th?? This is my first solo trip to WDW and the only thing I'm vaguely uncomfortable with is a trip to JRs. Where do solos sit, on the upper level along the rail or do you grab a table if you can?

Donna

disneyworld! said:
I get in early on the 20th. But I am only at the BC...so just leave a time...just may stop by! I do not have lime green thou...but haave no problem going UP TO someone with it on!!! zI will have my laptop..so I will know what is going on! :flower:

I believe crcormier, RickinNYC and his partner Joe are planning to be at JR on the 20th at 9 p.m., and I was going to try to meet up with them if I could. So if you're around, drop in! You too Diane (dlrhine)!

bajanswife said:
I believe crcormier, RickinNYC and his partner Joe are planning to be at JR on the 20th at 9 p.m., and I was going to try to meet up with them if I could. So if you're around, drop in! You too Diane (dlrhine)!
I will check it out!! I will take a walk by!
~Janet :cool1:

I was planning on heading to Jelly Rolls on Tues May 24th if anyone is interested. We can plan a meet time if you like. Let me know if you are interested.

blondie7 said:
I was planning on heading to Jelly Rolls on Tues May 24th if anyone is interested. We can plan a meet time if you like. Let me know if you are interested.
does around 8ish sound ok to you? how about anyone else? would you like to join us? :cool1:

Tuesday the 24th is a possibility for me. (actually, any of these meets are a possibility for me, but Tues and Sun work best, for a Jellyrolls meet, as far as I'm concerned)

SyracuseWolvrine said:
Tuesday the 24th is a possibility for me. (actually, any of these meets are a possibility for me, but Tues and Sun work best, for a Jellyrolls meet, as far as I'm concerned)

kewl...sounds good Eric!! anyone else?? Debbi...you said around 830?May 24th on Tuesday nite :flower:

8:30 sounds good to me I was told anytime before then is too early but whatever everyone wants I will be there. It would be cool if we could get a few of us. Where does everyone want to meet. I have your cell # janet I will bring it with me. Eric it would be great if you could join us. Anyone else? :wizard:

dlrhine said:
I'd love to do a Jellyrolls meet however it would have to be the first Friday night you're there cause I leave on the 21st. I'll be down there with my Mom leaving DH and 2 DDs at home. My Mom is in bed early all the time so I'll be at JRs that week alone a lot. I'm a huge Scotty and Ray fan. Anyhow let me know if you are up to the first Friday night.
Too early for me, don't get in till the 25th.

Diane, you are still around!!!!!!!! :cool1: I recall you from the Philly meet, way back in '00!!! Neat!! :flower:

Dan Murphy said:
Too early for me, don't get in till the 25th.

Diane, you are still around!!!!!!!! :cool1: I recall you from the Philly meet, way back in '00!!! Neat!! :flower:

Dan I am sure I can be talked into a 2nd night at Jelly rolls if you want to go on the 26th or 27th let me know and we can see if others want to join us
Debbie

With the parks opened so late during this time, why are you guys wanting to meet so early?...just wondering?!!? I'm down for meeting you guys but I would probably want to show up just after 10:30 PM since Tuesday will be my first FULL day out in the world during this trip. As we all know, Tuesday is a great MK day and I will be wanting to see Wishes on that evening. Maybe that would be better because, by then, all of you would be good and liquored up anyways. LAFF!

-J

jeff_future world.jpg

bajanswife said:

I have added a photo to my sig so people will know who I am. I don't think I can bring myself to wear lime green as it looks pretty horrendous on me. :crazy:

ETA : here's a picture minus the silly princess tiara with hair down (since chances are I'm not going to be in a princess tiara at Jellyrolls, but who knows...if I'm feeling particularly zany that night, I might be... ;) :

SheriAirportsm.jpg

crazyj4488 said:
With the parks opened so late during this time, why are you guys wanting to meet so early?...just wondering?!!? I'm down for meeting you guys but I would probably want to show up just after 10:30 PM since Tuesday will be my first FULL day out in the world during this trip. As we all know, Tuesday is a great MK day and I will be wanting to see Wishes on that evening. Maybe that would be better because, by then, all of you would be good and liquored up anyways. LAFF!

-J

jeff_future world.jpg

I'm the same way. I'll be showing up at Jellyrolls, but there is no way I'm leaving the parks early. I'll be there later, around 10:30 or so, heck-possibly later.

I'm a night owl. :) I hope some of you are still there....

the time has already changed...it is later, it should be on the other post...Debbie...is it around 10:00? It does not matter to me....I am up 24/7! :flower:

Well, this all sounds good....I may actually meet some people from this board at Jellyrolls on that Tuesday after wishes then. I'll have my car at valet over at Contemporary so I can quickly move myself, on foot, around the exit/TTC/resort bus crowds back to the hotel. After that, I will drive over to Boardwalk and grab a drink. 12 minutes for wishes, 20 minutes for me to get out, and about 6 minutes drive time to Boardwalk puts me at Jellyrolls just before 11PM on that Tuesday. Am I a disney freak or what?...got things down to the minute over there. Ugh.

Yeah, I agree...lime green is just plain zany in my opinion...I wouldn't be caught dead wearin it...I understand that peeps on here may wear it to stand out, but I just cannot do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter