~May Solo's....How About Jellyrolls??~

Lime green is out for me too. We have a ps at Crystal Palace Tues night and we might catch the wishes not sure will have to firm up on time with you Janet. J might have the right idea.11:00 might be the earliest but I will let you know Janet I have your cell # I am staying at the BWV so no trouble how late for me. Just a few more days to go.
Debbie :cheer2:

blondie7 said:
Lime green is out for me too. We have a ps at Crystal Palace Tues night and we might catch the wishes not sure will have to firm up on time with you Janet. J might have the right idea.11:00 might be the earliest but I will let you know Janet I have your cell # I am staying at the BWV so no trouble how late for me. Just a few more days to go.
Debbie :cheer2:

why don't we just say around 11 then....fine by me!!!
ok.....11:00 at Jelly Rolls! this is what I love about staying at the Epcot resorts!!

EsmeraldaX said:
I have added a photo to my sig so people will know who I am. I don't think I can bring myself to wear lime green as it looks pretty horrendous on me. :crazy:

ETA : here's a picture minus the silly princess tiara with hair down (since chances are I'm not going to be in a princess tiara at Jellyrolls, but who knows...if I'm feeling particularly zany that night, I might be... ;) :

SheriAirportsm.jpg

:rotfl: I actually don't look too bad in lime green! It goes OK with my complexion. Not sure if I'll wear it now or not, though .... I'm sure we'll find each other! We're going to be there from early to help Rick and Joe save a table or two, and also because we'll probably be yawning by 11! Thank goodness we decided to get a hotel nearby instead of having to drive the 40 mins back to my friend's place! A day in the sun wipes me out, and my friend will have worked all day. I'll try to put a pic of my friend and I in my sig tomorrow if I get the chance - I don't don't have the pic on this computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter