MDE app on phone still showing canceled dinner reservations ... how to fix?

kboo

DIS Veteran
Hi, so the MDE app on my phone is still showing both the reservations I have outstanding and also the canceled ones, but they all look active on my phone. Some of them are for the same time period.

On my laptop MDE is correct and only shows the active ones. But on my phone it doesn't seem to distinguish between the active and canceled ones. I have a feeling this could get really confusing in the parks. Does anyone know how to fix this, or has had this happen to them? (Yes, my app is up to date on my phone.)

Did you cancel them from your phone or was it an auto cancel to book something else?

Sometimes you simply can't. The app is really pitiful when it comes to updates. Even if you use the update plans button
Some can find it helps to uninstall and reinstall the app. Others find it does nothing.
I just don't worry about it. Having the app wrong doesn't mean anything. If it confuses you then don't use the app, use the website on the browser on your phone. I find it easier to use anyway. Especially for refreshing for FP

On the My Plans page, try clicking on "See All Plans" and then when you are on that page, pull the screen down with your thumb and when you release it, it should update your plans. I can't guarantee that it will work but I have had success removing cancelled reservations using this technique. Good luck!

If it really bugs you a and reinstalling the app doesn’t fix it, it’s a pretty simple call to tech support for them to “bump it” (their term).

On the My Plans page, try clicking on "See All Plans" and then when you are on that page, pull the screen down with your thumb and when you release it, it should update your plans. I can't guarantee that it will work but I have had success removing cancelled reservations using this technique. Good luck!

Thank you! This worked. One would think that logging out and back in (which my app does every time I close it) would update, but nooooo. When I did the pull down thing it said it was last updated "December 9" ~ well, NO WONDER.

(And to answer a PPs, question, yes the canceled reservations were auto-cancels when I booked a new rez. This will be much easier when we are actually on our trip)

That’s what worked for me the other day.

Op glad it worked for you, too!!

Thank you! This worked. One would think that logging out and back in (which my app does every time I close it) would update, but nooooo. When I did the pull down thing it said it was last updated "December 9" ~ well, NO WONDER.
I agree with you that it is odd that logging out and logging in again wouldn't fix the issue. Fortunately, my 13-year-old figured out how to update it as I doubt I would've been able to come up with that on my own :).

I have a CG Brunch scheduled for June not showing on the App. I have done all of the above. Is it worth an IT call...will it help?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter