MDE help needed, FP's soon!

Kristina

DIS Veteran
My trip startson Nov 6th and the FP+ calculator shows my booking day as Nov 7th, which is tomorrow! Am I correct that since it's at 7am I, being in Sweden which is one hr behind the UK should be able to start booking at 1pm here? Pretty sure that's correct, but I don't want to mess it up.

My bigger issue though is with MDE. I click on Make Fastpasses and then choose those in my party, click continue and it wants me to link my package which I do and yay, it says I'm linked. But now what? The only option is to ckick continue but then it says again to either Link reservation or buy tickets.

What am I doing wrong? Time is running out and I've left it too the last minute, yikes!

Do you mean September 7th? Yes you're right it will be 1pm for you.
You "should" find that once your FP time opens it will all show properly and be available to book. That was happening to me before time too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter