MDE Question

hgcrnp

Earning My Ears
Hello! I recently linked a resort stay to MDE for our trip in 11/2019. My parents are going on the trip as well and my dad has his own MDE account which I linked his stay to. The last time we went in 11/2017 I was able to see his resort stay on my MDE as well. This time I can't. Both times we have used DVC points, the difference being the first time the points were gifted, this time they are rented. I know that last time the person who gifted them to us booked our two studios as "travel with". I'm not sure this was done this time since it was through a rental agency. Would that change the way it shows up on MDE?

I'm not sure that it really matters whether I can see his reservation or not...I just didn't want to run into a problem down the line when it came to making fast passes. I consider myself a fairly computer literate person however MDE as a whole does not seem very intuitive to me!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter