Meal Vouchers?

sunkissed212

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>I belong to the Add
Okay....can someone please explain the Meal Vouchers to me? I have read in a lot of different places, a lot of different things about them but I'm still confused. Is there some place that I can get ALL of the locations they are good at as well as EVERYTHING that you can purchase with them and how much they cost? Everything seems to be so scattered (at least the places that I've tried to get my info from) and by the time I get to each part, I've forgotten what the rest says about them....maybe I"m just scatterbrained because I'm so excited about my trip but I could really use some help.

Thanks in advance

:confused:

I'm with you, Sunkissed. That's why we decided to forego the vouchers. I've read a few posts of people who bought them and it was too hard to coordinate where to eat. Our family also doesn't usually do combo meals, desserts, and we just drink water. I've decided to save money by eating breakfast in our room and packing a lunch and snacks. I also read over menus and will order appetizers, split meals or eat children's meals. From posts I've read this is acceptable in most places. Picking a place to eat is hard enough with our group of 9. I don't need the restrictions of the vouchers to confuse things even more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter