Mears Questions

Wedway Weople Woover

Earning My Ears
Hello, all! I'm a long-time lurker, but a first-time poster. I searched to try to find answers to these questions, but was unsuccessful. I apologize if these have been asked and answered before.

After a lifetime of visiting Disney, I've decided to make a trip to Universal. I'll be flying into MCO, but I'd like to avoid renting a car, so I'm planning on using Mears. Here are my questions:

1. I'll be staying onsite at Universal for the first part of my trip, but at an offsite hotel for the second part. Is it possible to book the roundtrip shuttle from MCO with Mears if they'll drop me off at Universal but pick me up at the offsite hotel?

2. Do I have to book the roundrip shuttle on Mears' website ahead of time, or can I wait until I arrive at MCO?

3. I'm also interested in booking Mears' attraction shuttle to get to Disney (I can't go to Orlando and not see Disney! :laughing: ) Do I need to book that ahead of time on Mears' website, or can I wait until I arrive at MCO?

Thanks for your help! The Dis is a great resource!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter