Medical question already under doctors care just playing the waiting game

What sensation are you feeling that has been labeled as "Vertigo" - I was mislabeled as Vertigo but what I experience is the sensation of my brain feeling like it is on a boat, not true Vertigo. So the main difference is, do you feel like you are moving, or is the room moving? Alot of things that make true vertigo patients feel worse, actually make me feel better. I've also known some people that actually get sleepy with coffee at night - like they have been overconditioned.

What sensation are you feeling that has been labeled as "Vertigo" - I was mislabeled as Vertigo but what I experience is the sensation of my brain feeling like it is on a boat, not true Vertigo. So the main difference is, do you feel like you are moving, or is the room moving? Alot of things that make true vertigo patients feel worse, actually make me feel better. I've also known some people that actually get sleepy with coffee at night - like they have been overconditioned.

I look and feel drunk with out the fun of drinking

That is exactly how I describe my situation! - mine is called Mal de Debarquement Syndrome - it feels like I'm on a boat - it's a bit rarer (though once you get diagnosed with vertigo, it's hard to get the right diagnosis)- so I think there are a lot of people that have it, but just don't know it. I'm sorry you're feeling this way - it's an invisible beast for sure. I'm not saying you've got what I've got (Only a Dr can make a disagnosis and I'm far from one of those) - just fighting something invisible stinks!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter