Meet: Post Cruise Off site Free Ice Cream Meet

Yvet

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=blue>♫ Sh
Hi,

I want to invite everybody for a Post Cruise Off Site Free Ice Cream Meet.

Date:
Sunday December 19th

Time:
11.00 am

Place:
Ben & Jerry's
Pointe Orlando
9101 International Dr. #1140
Orlando, FL 32819

Price:
One free scoop is on me!!!!!

Transportation:
Not everybody has a car to get to Pointe Orlando but maybe the people that do have a car have some extra space left in the car for carpooling.

So please let me know what you are thinking about this idea and if you want to participate in this!!!!

Could you please respond by copy this then it's so much easier for me to keep track of things.
Name:
# of People:
Preferred date:
Preferred Time:
Car:

December 19th:
Emiel and Yvette (2) space in car:2/3
mdvlprof (+/- 3) space in car: at least 1
tlcoke (1)
Mike (Irishdadx4) and Kathie (Kitikat) (2) Car
itsmuggsie (2 + baby) space in car: 1/2

December 20th:
Emiel and Yvette (2) space in car:2/3
mdvlprof (+/- 3) preferred date space in car: at least 1
Tlcoke (1)

Good idea.

Name: mdvlprof
# of People: 4 (if we all go)
Preferred date: Dec 20th
Preferred Time: after lunch, but we're flexible
Car: yes. 1 seat if we all go. 3 if not.

Yvette, what a wonderful thing to do...I so wish I could be there, but we are flying home on Thursday. I know you all will enjoy the ice cream.

Yvet, put me down as a maybe - it will depend on timing. I am there both days, so either would work for me.

That is so nice of you! I'm leaving again on Sunday the 19th, so I won't be able to make it, but wanted to thank you, even though I can't go.
:goodvibes

That is so nice of you! I'm leaving again on Sunday the 19th, so I won't be able to make it, but wanted to thank you, even though I can't go.
:goodvibes

The date isn't settled yet it could be the 19th so it depends on at what time you have to leave....

Right now i'm looking for at what date and what time is the most convenient for the most people and that date/time will be picked.
So even when it's only a maybe just put it down as a maybe.....

we can make it on the 19th.

Ressies are for dinner, nothing else for those days has definite plans. Will just have to switch what days we do things.

Oh - 4 spots, but only 3 eat.

The date isn't settled yet it could be the 19th so it depends on at what time you have to leave....

Right now i'm looking for at what date and what time is the most convenient for the most people and that date/time will be picked.
So even when it's only a maybe just put it down as a maybe.....

I should have said that I was leaving early on the 19th. It sounds like a lot of fun, though!

DH & I would love to on the 19th..that is our departure day and we could leave for home from there...

Mike (Irishdadx4) & Kathie (Kitikat)
Sunday dec 19
before noon
yes we have our car

Count us in

Name: itsmuggsie
# of People: 2 adults and a baby
Preferred date: Dec 19th
Preferred Time: early afternoon
Car: yes, can fit at least 1 two if the 2nd person is small

Free ice cream....

Anyone?!?

Are we still doing this?

Yes we are!!!!!

On the 19th there are more people that can join us so Sunday December 19th it is!!!

The time is not settled yet.
Please let me know what time frame is most convenient for you all.

1: 10am - 11am
2: 11am - Noon
3: Noon - 1pm
4: 1pm - 2pm

I'll pick the time frame that's most convenient for the most of us!!

If you want to join us feel free to, it's going to be fun and FREE ICECREAM!!!!!
Just let me know your name and if you have a car.

Either 11, or 1.

10 is tooo early for ice cream. At Noon it may be busy with the lunch crowd.

Any time should be okay with us. After breakfast, don't have definite plans until 8:30 ADR at Cat Cora's Kouzina.

I think we may skip this. I know Mike will want to get up early and head for home. The 14 hr drive home turns in to much longer.

Not sure I will be able to make it to this, now.
If, I can work it in the later times will work best for me.

If we do the 10-11 am meet, I think Kat and I will stick around long enough to make it.

I just checked their web site. It says the store doesn't open till 11.

Mike

If we do the 10-11 am meet, I think Kat and I will stick around long enough to make it.

I just checked their web site. It says the store doesn't open till 11.

Mike

If we do the 11 o'clock meet as soon as the store opens would you stick around for that??

If we do the 11 o'clock meet as soon as the store opens would you stick around for that??

We might be able to stick around for that...I mean, we won't really be in any hurry to get back home :rolleyes1, we just have kids, dogs, cats, jobs waiting for us.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter