Meg & Ryan's Escape Wedding

You really shouldn't feel obligated to invite him - especially when you don't even know him and have to spend so much more money!
I think one of the perks of having an Escape wedding is the limited guest count, so that you have to invite only the people you really want to have there! Don't feel bad about it - even that you asked your planner about this, is really great of you!!!

All drama is resolved with the 1 extra person thing. The Yachtsman Steakhouse said that I can use whatever menu I want, even with the extra person. So that is awesome. I would definitely recommend the Yachtsman Steakhouse to other escape brides. They are very accommodating and there are no minimums like at other restaurants I saw.

So It's getting really close to our wedding day and even closer to the day we leave for our vacation. Only 5 days until we leave for our vacation.:banana: I'm actually packing today a little bit, trying to pick out all my cute outfits to wear to the parks and dinner. We are just doing last minute things like getting my DF a pair of thin navy blue socks. Still need to pick up his ring from the jewelry store, finish writing our vows, edit my music.

I forgot to tell you all about my music choice. We are bringing our own speaker and ipod to play our own music at our ceremony. I have chosen to walk down the aisle to the opening theme from Star Trek: First Contact, because I'm a geek like that.:3dglasses My only dilemma is that I don't know how long the aisle is at sea breeze point. I know that I have to walk down the long curved pathway then down the aisle, but I don't know how many feet that is or how long it usually takes and my planner said she doesn't know. If anyone out there happens to know this information please let me know. I will love you forever if you can tell me.

Also it's still unclear if it will rain on my wedding day. The long forecast said 80% chance a couple days ago now it says 30% chance, so who really knows.

We have decided to do a joint bachelor/bachelorette party the night before our wedding. My DF was super afraid that the boys would try to drag him to a strip club and he really didn't want to do that. So since almost all the guys from the bachelor party are in a relationship with the girls from my bachelorette party it just made more sense for us to have a combined party. We both love Korean food, drinks and music so we found a place that has private karaoke rooms for rent; and they serve Korean food and drinks and have English and Korean music to sing. It's called Q Karaoke and Billiards in Orlando.

We also thought it would be nice to spend some time with just the guys and just the girls. So the boys are going to go paint balling or something like that (honestly I wasn't really paying attention). And all us girls are going to have afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian. All this will take place earlier in the day on Thursday (the day before the wedding).

Only a few more days!! You must be totally excited! I've been following along, and have appreciated all your information and tips! (Our Escape wedding is Feb of 2015). Thanks again:wave2:!

I just stumbled upon your story and it is truly a fairytale! Congratulations and have a good time at your wedding! I'm in the process of planning an Escape wedding too and your posts have been very helpful :).

Just found this and read the whole way through!

Good luck for the wedding day and CONGRATULATIONS!

Would love to hear all about it/ see some pics when you get time!

Enjoy your fairy tale day!:bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter