• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~~Mel's Corner~Taking A Break~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Mel! I absolutely love your journal pages! I was wondering if you could do one for the Art of Animation Resort? We are staying in a Lion King suite in February, and I would love to put one in my kids' journals! No names or dates, just a generic AoA page? Thanks!!

I posted one to my photobucket under Journal pages

Hugs Mel

Hi Mel - Can I please request some coupons from you?

Pressed Pennies w/Mickey - Drew, Libby, Kaitlyn
Mickey Balloon - Drew, Libby, Kaitlyn, Reagan
Special Disney Snack - Drew, Libby, Kaitlyn, Reagan
Dole Whip - Drew, Libby, Kaitlyn, Reagan
Popcorn (one with Mickey on it) - Drew, Libby, Kaitlyn, Reagan

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love your stuff :cool1:

Mel,
You are very creative. I have really enjoyed looking through your photobucket. Thank you for providing blank invitation and welcome letters. I am going to use about 8 of them. I was wondering if you would help me with a good-bye letter.

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/...ter/Goodbye/?action=view&current=1goodbye.jpg

My DS hasn't seem Pinocchio. Would it be possible to change the character to Robin Hood? or Dash (from the Incredibles)?

Thank you very much for sharing your work. This is going to make our first trip extra special.
Dee

Hi Mel:)

Wow! You sure are clever!!! I am hoping your cleverness can help to mke our mother/daughter trip in October juts that much more special!!!

Your coupons are just fab and something I think my DD will get a kick out of! ( she is too cool to wear a specially disigned T Shirt now apparently!!! ) If I could the get the following with the name Laura on them, that would be grand!

Pressed Penny with Chip and Dale
Turkey Leg with Stitch
Disney Pin - as many as you have ( she collects them!!! )
Stuffed Animal ( if you had a few of these that would be grand too!!! )

And I was also looking for a bear and outfit of your choice one for Build A Bear.

I would also need them to say Disneyland and not WDW.

I do hope I have not asked for too much and if they can't be personalised, that's ok too!!!

Thanks again so very much:flower3:

Hi Mel:)

Wow! You sure are clever!!! I am hoping your cleverness can help to mke our mother/daughter trip in October juts that much more special!!!

Your coupons are just fab and something I think my DD will get a kick out of! ( she is too cool to wear a specially disigned T Shirt now apparently!!! ) If I could the get the following with the name Laura on them, that would be grand!

Pressed Penny with Chip and Dale
Turkey Leg with Stitch
Disney Pin - as many as you have ( she collects them!!! )
Stuffed Animal ( if you had a few of these that would be grand too!!! )

And I was also looking for a bear and outfit of your choice one for Build A Bear.

I would also need them to say Disneyland and not WDW.

I do hope I have not asked for too much and if they can't be personalised, that's ok too!!!

Thanks again so very much:flower3:

Hi
Just so you know I don't do pressed penny -the one you probably saw was in a folder called Dolly's Creations--another former DISigner--I do not personalize anything from her stuff.Sorry i don't have any "Build A Bear" stuff.
I only have one special pin and one stuffed animal DISign -sorry.

I have uploaded the requests to my photobucket under DIS requests
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel - Can I please request some coupons from you?

Pressed Pennies w/Mickey - Drew, Libby, Kaitlyn
Mickey Balloon - Drew, Libby, Kaitlyn, Reagan
Special Disney Snack - Drew, Libby, Kaitlyn, Reagan
Dole Whip - Drew, Libby, Kaitlyn, Reagan
Popcorn (one with Mickey on it) - Drew, Libby, Kaitlyn, Reagan

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love your stuff :cool1:

Sorry i don't do pressed pennies
Dollys creations are not mine and I don't personalize them
your requests have been uploaded to my photobucket
under DIS requests
Hugs Mel

Just a note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am feeling a bit torn right now as I have lots on the go at home and I am back to work in a week. I have asked Penny to lock my thread and hope to reopen it around Oct 1 2012.
Any current requests up till now will be posted in my photobucket under DIS requests.
I will still be around and fill the odd request that I see.
Happy planning and
Hugs Mel
:hug:pirate:

I just wanted to thank you for all u did for my trip. This trip is going to be more special than ever thanks to ur fabulous DISigns. Enjoy ur break.

Mel is taken a break to deal with "stuff" in the real world. She should be back around 10/1/12. She will do the ones currently requested and post them in her photo-bucket (unless you asked for something she doesn't do).:flower3: Penny

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter