• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~~Mel's Corner~Taking A Break~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mel,

Thank you so much for the sign it is perfect. I will take a picture and post once I have it printed and framed. Planning for our trip next month and his party has been a lot and I want to say thank you for making both events special. party:

-Yvonne

Let me try this again:

Since I can not post urls/image, let me try this:

in your Dis Requests folder, page 27, image # 535, it's the family pirates:
1st design - Would like it to say "Zaragoza Family Pirates" also include "Disney Magic" and "September 2012".

2nd design - Would like it to say "Pirates Night" also include "Disney Magic" and "September 2012".

Also, in your Dis Requests folder, page 28, image # 547, it's the pirate mickey:
Would like it to say "Pirates Night" also include "Disney Magic" and "September 2012". Could this be on the outside of the circle, like at the top or around the the image?

I hope this is better.

Thank you sooo much!! pirate:

Hi
The best i could do is uploaded to my photobucket under Dis requests
Hugs Mel

pirate:pirate:pirate:

Hi Mel -

Thank you for the Pirate designs, just have a question.

Should they say "Pirates Night" or "Pirate Night"??

What is the correct way or are they both acceptable?

Thank you!

Is there anyway that you can tweak the 1grand1.jpg into a Celebrating Larry's Graduation? Change the year to 2013 and CHange the Ship to Fantasy? Can you maybe make the characters have grad caps on?

I do not have alot of clip art re grad to use
I posted what I could in my photobucket
Hugs Mel

Mel,

We are going on the Fantasy July 27 - August 3, 2013, do you have or can you create something for 2 Sisters (Diane & Lisa)? How about 3 Cousins (Larry, Ashley & Kyle)?

Mel,

We are going on the Fantasy July 27 - August 3, 2013, do you have or can you create something for 2 Sisters (Diane & Lisa)? How about 3 Cousins (Larry, Ashley & Kyle)?

Sorry I don't have anything
I can suggest Marion (Rustman fan) and Linda
(Shadowryter) and Mandy
they all do cruise related stuff
Hugs Mel

Sorry for all the requests! We are gearing up to leave soon and I didn't want to bombard you all in one post :)

Can I please request the Postcard 1 for Disney World: One for Libby & Drew and one for Kaitlyn & Reagan?

Also, can I please have the Mickey & Pluto Mailbox Welcome letter (the one without the "remember to bring sunglasses, sunscreen etc). One for Libby & Drew and one for Kaitlyn & Reagan?

Can I please have the halloween coupons you just created as well?: Libby, Drew, Kaitlyn, Reagan

Again I really appreciate it!

I'll be requesting some more coupons shortly :yay:

Hi there Mel

I am Hoping you can help me out with some door designs for our New Year Cruise on the Wonder, I haven't a clue!

We are DH and DW Jules and Ian or the Smith Family. The Wonder leaves from Miami on the 30th December, New Years Eve is Key West, New Years Day at Sea, then Grand Cayman, Cozumel and at Sea, any help you can give would be so appreciated. I am assuming there is also going to be a pirate night.

Thanks from a non crafty Brit xx

Hi Hon
I do a few cruise DISigns
I will see about making you a few soon,
busy summer as my title says in and out alot.
Hugs Mel

PS Marion and Linda also do cruise related stuff.

Hi Hon
I do a few cruise DISigns
I will see about making you a few soon,
busy summer as my title says in and out alot.
Hugs Mel

PS Marion and Linda also do cruise related stuff.

Thank you so much, its ages till we go, I really appreciate it x

Hi Mel,

Just wondering if you have or could do a Wonder Board for me? I see "Dream" and "Fantasy" under the FE section of your photobucket, but not Magic or Wonder.

Many Thanks !

Jodi

Hi Mel. I was looking through your tip envelopes and they are so cute! I have not been able to find any tip envelopes for Raglan Road or T-Rex. I was wondering if you could help me out at all. If not, it's no big deal. Thanks!

Hi, Mel! I absolutely love your journal pages! I was wondering if you could do one for the Art of Animation Resort? We are staying in a Lion King suite in February, and I would love to put one in my kids' journals! No names or dates, just a generic AoA page? Thanks!!

Hi Mel. I was looking through your tip envelopes and they are so cute! I have not been able to find any tip envelopes for Raglan Road or T-Rex. I was wondering if you could help me out at all. If not, it's no big deal. Thanks!

Hi
I posted them in my photobucket for you
Hugs Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter