• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Member Services' Busy Signal

RumpleMom

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to call Member Services and there is a busy signal. Should I stay on the line listening to the busy signal hoping to be next or should I redial? Do the calls hold in a particular order?

FYI -- Historically, Monday morning is the worst time to call MS. If you are getting a busy signal hang up and re-dial. If you are on "hold"....stay on hold (if you can) since they do take those call in order. People reported very long waits last week. You might consider using e-mail instead.

Or wait until Thursday/Friday which are typically the slowest days.

Waiting on a busy signal isn't going to do anything for you. If you get a busy, hang up and call back.

The VM mentions that September is the second busiest call volume month and to expect delays.

I heard that the line was busy last Monday too. I had intended to call last Monday, but I forgot. I checked out the board here and saw all the complaints about the line being busy ...so... I fired an e-mail that evening with my request dates for March at HHI. I got a response within 48 hours via e-mail that it was available along with a confirmation number. We received an additional confirmation in the mail today. The e-mail process was the best use of my time rather than sitting on hold for a half hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter