Member Website woes

jekjones1558

Always happy at Disney
I can log in, but when I try to click on "vacation details" I get an error message. I have tried 3 different browsers. Anybody else?

I can log in, but when I try to click on "vacation details" I get an error message. I have tried 3 different browsers. Anybody else?
Same here. I get the error message "We're sorry. The page you are trying to access is currently not available." Let's hope they are updating the website and not having problems. The good news is, it looks like they fixed the AKV Use Year "skew" bug! Still can't get a "Points Activity" statement for my AKV contracts though, which still display as the "null" resort.

Condsidering MS was down all day yesterday, this really doesn't suprise me. I was able to make 7 month ressies at 9 am today, so at least the main computers are up again. Ahhh...technology!

I just managed to get a Points Activity statement for my AKV contracts by looking at each AKV contract individually, rather than displaying the activity statement for all contracts. Another problem is that in my case the Points Activity page selects a start date of October 2008 and an end date of September 2007 which of course shows no data and makes it appear like the function is broken. Also the date dropdown isn't wide enough to display the full date so I just see "September 200" and have to drop it down to see what end date is selected.

I realize that looking at an activity statement isn't a good substitute for the Vacation Details display but it will at least let you see the points allocated to each reservation.

I have having the same problem today. My points are so messed up on my VWL account which is the same membership number as AKV's. It was correct 2 weeks ago. I called MS today and they have it correct on their system but on my screen 2007 and 2008 UY are all messed up. MS said she hopes all the computer problems will be fixed soon, but she did not have a answer as to why she shows one point total and I am showing another. :confused3

I have having the same problem today. My points are so messed up on my VWL account which is the same membership number as AKV's. It was correct 2 weeks ago. I called MS today and they have it correct on their system but on my screen 2007 and 2008 UY are all messed up. MS said she hopes all the computer problems will be fixed soon, but she did not have a answer as to why she shows one point total and I am showing another. :confused3
Are you still in your 2006 Use Year? There was a problem starting back in February when the AKV contracts were added to people's accounts. The Points Summary display was incorrect. It was combining AKV '07 points with the '06 points for other resorts under the same membership number and displaying them as the "2007 Use Year". In the next section of the display, it combined the 2008 AKV points with the '07 points for the other contracts and labeled that display "2008 Use Year" and so on. It only affected people still in their 2006 Use Year.

They finally fixed this bug over a month ago but it was reintroduced with the latest website update. I just noticed this evening that it has been fixed again! I don't know if this bug was causing the problem you are having but you might want to check online to see if your VWL points are correct now.

Are you still in your 2006 Use Year? There was a problem starting back in February when the AKV contracts were added to people's accounts. The Points Summary display was incorrect. It was combining AKV '07 points with the '06 points for other resorts under the same membership number and displaying them as the "2007 Use Year". In the next section of the display, it combined the 2008 AKV points with the '07 points for the other contracts and labeled that display "2008 Use Year" and so on. It only affected people still in their 2006 Use Year.

They finally fixed this bug over a month ago but it was reintroduced with the latest website update. I just noticed this evening that it has been fixed again! I don't know if this bug was causing the problem you are having but you might want to check online to see if your VWL points are correct now.

I am still in my 06uy, I just went online to check and all the points are correct. Today, at 4:00 they were wrong, they must have fixed it after that. Thanks for the heads up!:thumbsup2

I'm still having the same problem too. It's frustrating...I was hoping to look there to figure out if any of my waitlist had come through.

add me to the list I wanted to see if my waitlist came through and it was a NO GO...

maybe tomorrow...

I am still in my 06uy, I just went online to check and all the points are correct. Today, at 4:00 they were wrong, they must have fixed it after that. Thanks for the heads up!:thumbsup2
Good to hear that your points are correct now. Sounds like it was the "Use Year skew" bug that was affecting things. Let's hope it stays fixed this time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter