Meme's skinny jeans journal

well the days surely fly by. Hi Erin :flower: eye surgery went well, it will be the last time either way. so far so good :) I did not stick to lc, felt like I had to eat comfort food :rolleyes: celebrated ds b-day on saturday so of course had cake & other stuff. I did walk/jog 5 miles but with all this junk food I'm spinning my wheels. Well so far so good today, hopping on my bike now and tomorrow will be tm.

I'm glad to hear your eye surgery went good. I hope it will render the results that you want. Take it easy on the exercise and give yourself a chance to heal! :)

~Amanda

I have been such a slacker this week :confused3 what is wrong withme is it the winter blues??? I only exercised 3x, 1 3 mile tm, and 2 bike 60 min sessions. My food has included cake almost every nite :guilty: Pizza, last night, but it was the best ever and I have lived here for almost 15 years. Finally I have found the perfect slice ;)

Any how off to do some business research. Hope to catch up soon, miss everyone!

Hey, Meme, how's it going? Sounds like you've got the winter blahs. Maybe when all the snow is over and the :sunny: comes and shines on us for good, it'll lift your spirits. Whatever you do, though, don't sneeze at over 150 minutes of exercise, girl! That's great!

Take care,
Erin

Hi MeMe!! Just stopping by to check in and I see you're down with the winter blahs - guess the snow in the forecast for the next few days isn't helping either.

I'm starting again tomorrow - want to join me? Erin and Amanda and I are all committed to working hard the next few weeks to get into shape and eat healthy!

:hug: and hope your spirits are soaring again soon! :sunny:

Hi girls :wave2: I'm under the weather and feeling yucky :guilty: I HATE WINTER!!!!! So no exercise yet but I'm resting today so hopefully tomorrow. and I only had 1 piece of choclate or was it 2 :rolleyes:

I'm with you. . .I liked the snow for awhile yesterday ('cause it was so pretty), but now it can be GONE! :cold: I want it to be warm!

Take care and feel better soon.
Erin

Hi Erin!

I'm feeling a bit better but it comes & goes. I did 2 mile watp yesterday and a slow 2 miles on tm today. Eating today is good but last nite had to have icecream :guilty: Oh well. Hopefully a better week is coming :flower:

Hi sarah's mom, thanks for stopping by!

I'm still under the weather, serious head cold :guilty: I did walk over 2 miles yesterday and eating has been on plan,though today I think I ate too much, extra pb on some apple slices. I'm very busy & feeling it. We are cruising in less than 2 weeks and I need to finish up some plans and get packing. I wish this cold would hit the road!
Sorry I have not checked in with any of my wish friends, I hope you are all doing great & losing that weight :goodvibes

I want full details on the cruise!!! I can't wait for ours - may 6th is taking its time getting here. Feel better soon!

~Amanda

Sorry no stow-aways :teeth: I am feeling good now, it only took 2 1/2 weeks :confused3 I did tm yesterday 2 miles and my body was feeling it, 15 min miles but I wanted to stop at 2 :guilty: I'm gettin gmy shorts out today, oh no! and my bathing suit, yikes! Oh well, I am what I am. I am looking forward to relaxing, 5 day cruise and 5 days in florida, yippie :cheer2: planning planning planning, I think I am almost done. I wish it was a disney cruise but NO, I'll let you know how carnivale goes. Planning to eat good today as yesterday was not - tried a new icecream, gooey brownie and have to say YUMMY. And I must do some type of exercise maybe the tae-bo dvd, hmmmm.

Ahh, a cruise and some :sunny: in Florida--it sounds marvelous! Tell us what your plans for your trip are! What ports are you stopping at? I forget if you told me before. . .is it Mexico? Details, MeMe, details!

Erin

Well I tried on my shorts and ok they fit but the ones I wanted to wear do not :guilty: when I get back I will have to kick my butt to get in shape by the summer. Life really goes by quick. I tried to lose this extra 25 lbs by now and nope. My body sure wants to keep all this fat :sad2: I'll need a new strategy, this will give me an incentive. I know I have to exercise and I mean a hard workout, have always been this way, at least 4-5 times per week and I have to cut out carbs, which I have done but I guess not enough. No exercise today, I'm being lazy. I babysat 4 nephews last night and went to bed after 1am, my body was up at 7 so I'm a bit tired. Tomorrow is another day.

Hi Erin :flower: I've been thinking of you getting ready for your marathon. I'm headed out on Carnival to Grand Cayman and Cozumel and then to visit my uncle in Sarasota. I'm just looking for a bit of sun :sunny: and 70's. See ya soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter