Memorial Day Grand Gathering

Congrats Rog! Hope everyone has a great time at the gathering. I will be there in spirit.

Oh man do I....... anything specific ?PM me, I must know more ;)
You can trust Scott on the Duramax Pete. I had a fuel problem that we discussed and he gave me the cheaper things to do 1st to eliminate the problem. Turned out to be my fuel filter. By the way if you have to change that filter let me know. It's a pain but I got it all figured out now lol. Now if I can just get him to come change my speedo stepper motor.

ok, here comes my first trick question. Do you change yours at 10,000 miles or so? If so, DONNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Can we change my fuel filter on 4JUL??

Stacktester, did you just ask BigDisnayDaddy to come and change your speedo?:lmao:

ok, here comes my first trick question. Do you change yours at 10,000 miles or so? If so, DONNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Can we change my fuel filter on 4JUL??

Change oil every 7500, fuel filter every 15,000. The easiest oil filters to change are the K&N.

Whoo hooo! OK, do we have some sort of a count yet? I mean, I wanna make sure I'm bringing enough stuff..... Theres two of us...

Well.....all of you pixie dust MUST HAVE done me some good!!! But the bottom line is WE'LL BE AT THE FORT ON THE 22ND!!!

I do my oil every 5,000 miles and my fuel filter every 10,000 miles.

Yeah, I'll bring the tools. I'll see if I can find some filters on Ebay. I usually prefer the NAPA Golds and sometimes you can get them for $20. They're around $40 from NAPA.

much appreciated. I look forward to learning.

I'll start a count thread.

Right now we are bringing a case of wings ( and the cooking apparatus ) and I'm sure we will have some paper towels and Ice too.
Any last minute things anyone can come up with? I will run it through the finance department ( Lisa) and see what I can do.

I am going to go ahead and cancel my wings as Mike is bringin' plenty, assuming a case of wings is a bunch. Sounds like a bunch anyway. We will bring some horz-de=vorz...cheese, crackers and two types of summer sausage.:thumbsup2

Fuel/water seperator filters and oil filters are pretty chewey and tough. Bring many knives as they are hard to cut also. In fact, you may want to bring a saw. If you leave the oil and fuel in they do tend to go down easier though. The biggest problem in preparing them is they catch on fire real easy and are hard to cook evenly. You have to cook them very slow and up off the heat. Kind of like roasting a marshmellow without catching it on fire. Mopar seems to be the best in my experience. Just letting you guys know who are bringing these items.:thumbsup2

I am going to go ahead and cancel my wings as Mike is bringin' plenty, assuming a case of wings is a bunch. Sounds like a bunch anyway. We will bring some horz-de=vorz...cheese, crackers and two types of summer sausage.:thumbsup2

Fuel/water seperator filters and oil filters are pretty chewey and tough. Bring many knives as they are hard to cut also. In fact, you may want to bring a saw. If you leave the oil and fuel in they do tend to go down easier though. The biggest problem in preparing them is they catch on fire real easy and are hard to cook evenly. You have to cook them very slow and up off the heat. Kind of like roasting a marshmellow without catching it on fire. Mopar seems to be the best in my experience. Just letting you guys know who are bringing these items.:thumbsup2

not if you marinate 'em long enough.

I can bring less if you like.:lmao: As a may have mentioned ( or maybe not ) Lisa has a wing shop so we had them available and for less than getting them at a grocery.I probably should have mentioned that in the beginning:rolleyes1 .

Okay guys, I'm not sure that our schedule will allow for us to come Saturday night, but I sure am hoping to! As much as I've been following this thread, I'm still unclear as to where y'all will be. I think it wound up being planned to be in a campsite, but does anyone know which one yet?

Thanks, and I hope to see you all this weekend!:banana: :banana:

Leslie

we aren't going anywhere all weekend, so the drinking and guitar hero will pretty much be all weekend.

I can bring less if you like. As a may have mentioned ( or maybe not ) Lisa has a wing shop so we had them available and for less than getting them at a grocery.I probably should have mentioned that in the beginning .

No need. Less work for me anyway as the Wife does not eat them. I keep telling her she does not know what she is missing. Just make sure you have some blue cheese to go along with those wings!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter