memory maker- price went up, $185. Do we really need this?

We found it was well worth the cost for our 10 days at the park. If you are planning to meet the characters throughout the parks, most will have a photographer on hand. The photos where they super impose a character or object are lots of fun for the kids too.

We love Memory Maker. It's the only photo of us as a couple. We laugh so much at our ride photos caught on Haunted, Pirates, Splash, and Dinosaur. We never do selfies as well.

I'm another one that's 100% team Memory Maker. And it does stink that they keep raising prices like this. It feels unsustainable. But with that said MM is so worth it for a family with a young child/children who have a long trip filled with park days and character meet and greets. If you think of it why even go on vacation unless it's for the fun and lasting memories you make. Less than 200 bucks so you can have some of those memories professionally captured? Sign me up.

I'm another one that's 100% team Memory Maker. And it does stink that they keep raising prices like this. It feels unsustainable. But with that said MM is so worth it for a family with a young child/children who have a long trip filled with park days and character meet and greets. If you think of it why even go on vacation unless it's for the fun and lasting memories you make. Less than 200 bucks so you can have some of those memories professionally captured? Sign me up.
As more and more character meets are moving to the ‘box’ and away from actual CMs with camera in hand who can easily move and capture those precious moments, it’s less and less ‘professional’ for us.

Team memory maker - when we are with the kids. Not worth it for solo/adult trip. I do really like being able to scan that magic band band and the pics appear in the app.

As more and more character meets are moving to the ‘box’ and away from actual CMs with camera in hand who can easily move and capture those precious moments, it’s less and less ‘professional’ for us.
Yeah I dislike those photo machines they kept after COVID when they fired the actual photographers then still raised the price.. typical Disney. Especially when they're not actually working and there's no person with a real camera there.

We still do the photo pass every time but we take longer trips around 2 weeks with 10 park days. These are basically the only pictures where Im in the picture with the family since I'm always the one taking the pictures. It's nice to just go to any photo spot we want and get several pics with all of us in a good place.

After the trip, I downloaded the full res pictures to my computer and then pic the ones I want and have a hard back google photo book made of the trip. Plus have several printed for frames.

Yeah I dislike those photo machines they kept after COVID when they fired the actual photographers then still raised the price.. typical Disney. Especially when they're not actually working and there's no person with a real camera there.
Those boxes were actually in the works and rolling out before Covid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter