Men and their toys

funny-pictures-cat-is-in-a-racing-game.jpg

Need some help from the experienced TT crowd. I need to get a weight distribution hitch and sway bar for my new set-up. New this runs about $450-500. I have found a set on Craigslist for about half that.

Do these have to be bought and matched to the specific TV/TT combination, or is the hardware the same, just mounted and aligned for the specific unit? I know if I call a hitch place they will tell me I need to buy the whole set-up from them. My brother bought a 29' Grey Wolf this year, and mentioned that his set-up has a 3-way sway protection, for horizontal and vertical stability.

We get a lot of cross-winds driving thru Nebraska, and I want to make sure I have what I need. I didn't know if I could buy the hardware from the local seller and have itinstalled, or if it has to be matched to the unit. :confused3

Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter