"Menehune Mischief" Character Dinner

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
- On select evenings, a "Menehune Mischief" Character Dinner will take place. "Uncle" will be there to help tell the stories of the Menehune (magical little people that live in Hawaii's valleys and forests) through music and interactive adventures. The dinner is from 5:15-6:00pm, but seating starts at 4:30pm and photo ops with the Disney characters begins at 4:45pm. This is scheduled on the same nights as the Starlit Hui Luau performances, so families will be able to attend both for a full night of entertainment. Cost is $47 for adults and $21 for children (ages 3-9). Call 808-674-6200 for reservations.

This is currently scheduled for:

• Feb 22, 25, 29
  • March 3, 7, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 25, 29, and 31
  • April 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 25, and 28
$47 dollars looks like an AWESOME deal for a character diner!!!

where did you get this list of dates? are there other events advertised as well?

I just called and they stated there are no dates beyond April posted yet.

Last edited:
:worried: Bummer, I was going to call today about a date in April. Maybe I will still to see if they can give me any idea of when to try again. I'll post if I get any info.
I'm sorry for my typo, as the dates in April are posted (see above -April 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 25, and 28), just not beyond that. I'll edit my post above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter