Merry Mickey and Me

Day 7: Run, run, run (and I loved every moment of it)!

Today we hit the ground running; literally! With it being the last day and us wanting to experience as much as possible we headed out early in the morning. As soon as we were in sight of the bus top we saw that a MK bus had already arrived and not wanting to miss it we sprinted to the stop (while holding a muffin and a juice). :yay:

Arriving at MK when the park opens is beautiful. I love seeing the park basking in the morning sunshine and having the chance to hop from 1 ride to the next with very little wait time. DH and I went from Winnie the Pooh, to the Teacups (my favorite ride), Stitch’s Great Escape, Buzz lightyear and then Big Thunder Mountain (our first fast pass of the day).

In previous year’s, family members have backed away from riding the Teacups with me, as I like to spin them as fast as possible. However, DH and I made a deal and he agreed to share a teacup as long as he could control the speed…. It was a nice relaxing ride on the teacups. :love1:

Last edited:
Conclusion

It was another great week at Disney and thank you to everyone that followed along on my report!

Each time I’m able to come “home” to WDW I’m reminded of the strength of Disney’s Magic. Disney brings grandeur to the everyday. It shows us that no matter how old we are, it’s still fun to allow our imaginations to run wild.

Standing in the crowd watching the Osborne Spectacle of Dancing Lights was astounding. Seeing the “awe and wonder” in a child’s eyes and then noticing that same look on his grandfather’s face is what I love about Disney. :lovestruc Watching the snowfall on Mainstreet USA and Cinderella Castle light up as families smile and enjoy the shared moment of happiness is beautiful.

[/URL
]

This trip showed me that the Christmas spirit combines seamlessly with the Magic of Disney and has created memories that will last a lifetime. :yay:

Mickey has done it again! He’s reminded me to enjoy the moment and never stop believing in Magic!

[URL=http://s1062.photobucket.com/user/Kellymullett/media/20151208_082705_zpsi7unwodn.jpg.html]
[/URL]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter