MGM EE/EMH dilemma.....

DizBelle

DIS Veteran
We will be "home" Nov 13 - 19 and the plan so far is to visit MGM on Tuesday Nov 16 which is the EE/EMH day for MGM but I wasn't planning on showing up to the park until later in the morning after sleeping in a bit (the usual thing for our third full day).

Now, you may ask, why would I visit an EE/EMH park on its EE/EMH day but not take advantage of the extra hour? Well, it just kind of worked out that way. It isn't the way I usually do it but I wanted to visit Epcot on Sunday for the last day of the Food and Wine Festival and I wanted to visit AK on Monday to take advantage its EE/EMH. We always go to MK on arrival day which will be Saturday Nov 13. I don't want to visit any park for a second day until I had been to each park at least once so that left Tuesday for MGM.

Now, the dilemma. I hear that the EE/EMH parks get crowded in the afternoon. How big of crowds can I expect at MGM? Or will there really be any impact at all? This is a lower attendance time of year so maybe it won't make a difference.

Should I switch MGM to a different day?

You can find crowd levels from last year at the Studios at http://mgmstudios.org/wait.html

Looking at that, crowds on an non-EMH day aren't that bad so going on an EE day wont be terrible, but if you're not planning on taking advantage of EMH, I'd recommend visiting another park that day just so you can have optimal wait times. No reason to wait longer for an attraction when the day after or day before, the wait will be somewhat less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter