MGM Parade?

Tank

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, I have a PS for H&V at 4:50, the parade starts at 4. I will have DW, DD5 & DS2 in tow. Is this doable? How long is the parade and what would be the best spot to see it if we want to make our PS? Any help would be appreciated.

Bumping for you. I don't know what H&V is, but I think the parade lasts about 20 minutes or so. I've gone through the restaurants at MGM in my mind....Brown Derby, 50's Prime Time and Sci-Fi Dine in Theater....so what is H&V? :)

If your dinner reservations coincide with a parade time, you can experience the parade and still make the reservations on time. First, understand the parade runs for a little under half an hour. So, if the parade is at 4:30 and your dinner reservations are at 5:00, you can theoritcially make it. First, position yourself on the side of the street that your restaurant is on. If you get caught on the opposite side of the street, you won't be able to cross. Also, make sure that you're as close to the restaurant as you can while still enjoying the parade. Also note, although the parade begins at a certain time, the farther down the route you are, the longer it will take for the parade to reach you and end.

Answers to other frequently asked questions

H&V was meant to be Hollywood and Vine. I think that is the correct name. I wanted to do a fantasmic dinner package and picked this restaurant because it is a buffet. My kids do a lot better in restaurants if they have their food right away. I looked at a map of mgm and it looks like it is near the entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter