Michael (Mike?) the Bus Driver

mrsapalm

<font color=FF0099>WDWWDS COO & Senior Exec. VP<fo
Huge hugs and thanks to Michael (Mike?), our bus driver from MGM to the Polynesian on Sunday, Dec 15th (at park closing time). He apparently keeps this huge Eeyore plush on his dashboard, and had all of us "Pass Eeyore" around so that everyone would get a chance to hug and take care of him.
He was loud and funny and really brightened up everyone's spirits at a time of day that's notorious for short tempers and big frowns. We had a full load going back to the Polynesian - but it didn't matter because Michael kept us entertained with songs, jokes, and trivia.
This is the first coach ride I've taken where I didn't want to get off at my stop! You don't often find drivers who will go to such an extent for the guests -- he obviously really enjoys his work and enjoys making people smile!
So thank you very, very much to Michael the Bus Driver!
-MrsAPalm

I agree we had him as a driver from AKL I believe.... he was great with the trivia the whole time totally made those bus rides worth it.

Mike often drove the FW loop, and we had him many times in the past! My 4 year old son always looks for Eeyore whenever we get onboard a Disney Transport!

Totally Agree!

We had Mike to The Polynesian also, on our last trip.

He really made the journey so more exciting.

Thanks Mike!

We had this same bus driver this past Aug but I thought his name was Marc.. I know we are talking about the same bus driver because of the body surfing Eeyore. He really brightened a long day for us.

We've had this driver in the past (last October) from Boardwalk to Downtown Disney. Not sure of his name, but I remember the large Eeyore! He was great. In fact he was the one that clued us in to the Krispy Kreme's at the Exxon across from Boardwalk.

It is really nice to see someone like that who has the Magic in him!

Michael sounds like he is a lot of fun and a wonderful castmember.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter