~*~Michelle's~*~ Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey michelle, just checking in on the designs... sorry to ask again, but will you know when they will be finished? It is getting close to our departure, and i would love to be able to have them for our shirts, again i am sorry to keep asking... thank you sooo much! :)

********we are leaving on Sept 20th 2009***********

hey michelle, just checking in on the designs... sorry to ask again, but will you know when they will be finished? It is getting close to our departure, and i would love to be able to have them for our shirts, again i am sorry to keep asking... thank you sooo much! :)

********we are leaving on Sept 20th 2009***********

I couldn't get on at all last night so I had no idea what the designs were. I'm working on them right now.

hi michelle ... your designs are awesome.. i am new to this so i hope i am requesting this on the right thread, my husband wesley, my son tyler and i are going to walt disney world for the first time on sept 20-26th, and i am trying to make this the most magical time ever!! We are so excited!! On that note i picked out quite a few designs that i would like altered if that is ok... i started at the beginning and wrote down the numbers... so here we go:

#8- the parkers first trip to dw 2009
#89-the parker family
#162-add tyler
#176-elisha 2009
#296-add wesley,elisha,tyler and 2009
#526- the parkers 2009
#539- add tyler
#539- add elisha
#539- add wesley
#611- add sept. 2009 and parker vacation if possible
#647- add parker family and wesley,elisha, and tyler
#695-add parker and 2009
#281- if possible, could you add mickey's not so scary halloween 2009?
CHARACTER NAMES:
#2 add tyler elisha and wesley and parker vacation 2009

i hope that is not too many but i would be so appreciative if you could.. i am making t shirts out of the designs, and i will be sure to send you pics when they are done.. you are awesome ... thank you soooooo much!!!! elisha

Another snag...What do the numbers mean? I went to the post numbers, but they don't match. HELP! :)

hey girlie.. i am sorry... the numbers were beside the design on your request threads when i was browsing... hope that helps but if you need me to go back and get the description i can do that too... thank you sooo much..

Oh and when i put things beside the number, that is what i am requesting to be put on that design... i am sorry if i did this wrong.. i will be on here a while, if you need to, just send me a message... thanks

Hi Michelle! I just love your stuff! I have a very simple request! Is it possible to have the Fab 5 personalized for our Disney trip? I'd love the top to say "Our first Disney Vacation 2009" and the bottom to say "Mimi, Pap-Pap, Dan, Sherri, Ashlynn, & Caden"

Thank you so much! We leave the end of September!

maybe this will explain ..... what i did when i browsed your designs...

i clicked on see my designs, then i clicked view all ... and went thru them and picked the ones i wanted... like # 8 was: the kamp family.. disney vacation,2008 or something... and i would like for parker to replace kamp, and change the year to 2009... and #89... was "disney world or bust" with the smith family and the dates.. would like for parker to replace smith, and add sept 20th thru 26th...etc... i am soo sorry if i didn't do it right, i should have been more thorough.... but that is how i picked them, so when i clicked on the design it said ... like #8 of 2,000etc.... i hope this helps.. i am sorry if i confused you.. thank you so much... elisha:worship:

I would love a couple of your character names when you get a chance please. I would like the name Avery with Ariel which ever you think looks the best with her name. I would also like Daddy with Donald.

Thanks so much!!

hey michelle.... i was needing to find out where we might be on the designs?... sorry about the confusion, but it is very close to my departure.. can you please let me know something? thank you soo much for the hard worlk. elisha: :confused3

Hi Michelle! Can I have these? All of them will have the name Deva on them
-Light pink disney princess name design
-light purple tinkerbell name design
-light pink mulan name design
-light purple ariel name design
-mickey and minnie when you wish upon a star
-Light green hannah montana name design
-medium pink disney princess name design
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Michelle,

If it's not too much to ask, would you be able to make me a Disign like the one that says Grandma's Mousketeers with the following names in the Mickey heads:

Joey
Lauren
Ethan
Ryan
Madeline
Isabella
Santino
Maiti
Tommy

Thank you so much!!!

guys, I'm sorry. My grandmother has terminal cancer and we had to take a quick trip home (6.5 hrs) this weekend. We just got home and of course I didn't have access to my home computer. I'm going to try to get these done in the next couple of days.

Thank you so much for offerring to do these for my family! My first request is if you can do ballet minnie mouse dancing partly in front of the black Mickey head/icon and write my daughter's name Mary-Kate on the head/icon.

Next is the I "heart" Nick. (Nick Jonas)

Thank you so much for sharing you talent - I greatly appreciate it!

Michelle:

I did not see the post about your Grandmother! Your family is in our prayers! Your family is what is important!

guys, I'm sorry. My grandmother has terminal cancer and we had to take a quick trip home (6.5 hrs) this weekend. We just got home and of course I didn't have access to my home computer. I'm going to try to get these done in the next couple of days.

Michelle,

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. I wish you and your family the best, my thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Lori

Michelle,

You have nothing to apologize for. Do what you can. Prayers for you and your family.

:hug:

Hi! Could you do the Names as follows:

Dawn - Tink (like the teal color ones)
Amanda - Princesses
Norm - Grumpy
Lee - Goofy
Jennifer - Jimney Cricket
Andrew - Lightning McQueen

Also, could you do the disney script with the two mickey heads on each side in Lee.

Thanks.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, please there is no rush and I am so very sorry.
Jenlee95

Hey, Michelle. I love your designs. I need some autograph book covers for my granddaughter, Claire. We have made 4 so far. I love your designs with the princesses. Could you please do covers with Claire's name on it with one with the princesses, one with Mickey and friends. There is one with mickey ears with disney characters inside and her name personalized with characters inside it. Also a fourth one with fairies or just tinkerbell.

Thanks so much. :love:

Sharon

Hi Michelle,
So sorry to hear of your grandma. I know that is hard. I am glad you got to see her.

When you get a chance, could you please make me an autograph cover size of the Jedi Mickey disign? http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg91/disney_michelle/ivan2.jpgwould it to just say the name to say "Joel". (He may use it as a journal and not an autograph book so I'll keep it generic.)
and this autograph book http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg91/disney_michelle/autograph%20covers/kendra.jpgwith the name "Emma" Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter